BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
Review for: Manipulator more...
I wouldn’t be able to get through my work day without this product. I have so many clients who wear short hair and want that very textured/spiky look without the hair feeling hard. This product is very soft and a little bit goes a long way. It has a Hi shine, I prefer the Matte version For myself or for anyone with a very fine thin hair, but the regular manipulator is phenomenal for people with normal to thick hair.
Peyton T.
Mesa
Review for: Manipulator more...
This stuff is great for getting that piece-y textured look! Especially on short hair!
Tracie B.
Wichita
Review for: Manipulator more...
I used to use this all the time when I wanted some texture. It smells and works great for for my wavy air dried hair or if I curled my hair.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml, Manipulator, Manipulator more...
This product works pretty good with curly hair. It keeps my curls tight and they last all day.
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Review for: Manipulator more...
Love this stuff it always leaves my hair looking great, my hairstylist recommended it to me and I would definitely recomend to others
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Review for: Manipulator more...
This has been my holy grail product for years!  I have extremely dry and damaged hair from colouring and this is the ONLY product that does not dry out my hair and gives me the lift, volume and hold that I am looking for.  You have to be careful not to use too much product as it can weigh your hair down.
Katherine H.
Chapel Hill
Review for: Manipulator more...
This does not create as much hold ask thought, but it does add a nice texture to my very short hair (pixie cut). It also smells nice which is a plus.
Sydney M.
I love everything about this except the price. A little goes a long way so maybe you can justify the steep price tag. It smells good and works really well.
Sam J.
Corby
Good well rounded product it creates a very textured look just doesn’t hold for very long but once added a bit of hair spray it looks amazing
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?