BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Katherine H.
Chapel Hill
Review for: Manipulator more...
This does not create as much hold ask thought, but it does add a nice texture to my very short hair (pixie cut). It also smells nice which is a plus.
Sydney M.
I love everything about this except the price. A little goes a long way so maybe you can justify the steep price tag. It smells good and works really well.
Sam J.
Corby
Good well rounded product it creates a very textured look just doesn’t hold for very long but once added a bit of hair spray it looks amazing
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
LordKamalAskikJoker A.
1284 lot riad bouznika
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml more...
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.
Marisol B.
Bakersfield, CA
My hair dresser told my about this product and i have not stopped using it.! Love this and how it manipulated it
April S.
This stuff is great to mold with but it just doesn't firm up much. I think it is more for short styles. I find it can get thick and weigh hair down a bit.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Hit and miss. I’ve used this on my clients when we got them in to try and I found its only good for really thick short hairstyles. If you want volume and thickness and shape with thin short hair this will be way too heavy for you.
Lexi W.
I think this is a great hair product!! I find that it wirks wonders with styling shorter hair. Its great for both men and women. A little product goes a long way and usually lasts for a awhile. Highly recommend!!!
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
I love bedhead products but this is my fav! Just cut my hair shorter and needed a great product! This works way better than the few others I’ve tried recently and I will use it again and again
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?