BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Sandra D.
Rochester, WA
About a 2 years ago I decided to take the plunge and cut off my past shoulder length hair into a pixie cut; this decision would have been an ABSOLUTE DISASER of i hadn't been introduced to Manipulator!! It texturizes, adds hold of varying degrees, and can be worked into damp hair for a variety of styles. I added waves, spikes, blew dry smooth, you name it! So long as I added Manipulator as a base variety felt possible, which definitely isn't always the case with super short hair. It smells like piña coladas, only takes the tiniest bit (about a fingertip for super short hair like mine was) and lasts forever. I've since grown out my hair, but at this point I buy it for the smell and to work through just washed hair to make it easier to use hot rollers later in the week. Truly a keeper.
Lexi W.
I think this is a great hair product!! I find that it wirks wonders with styling shorter hair. Its great for both men and women. A little product goes a long way and usually lasts for a awhile. Highly recommend!!!
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is so extremely sticky. I understand the cream needs to have a certain consistency to style and manipulate the hair but its so uncomfortable if you have anything other that super short hair. It will also leave a mess of with junk all over your hair. this was a fail.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I have very fine straight hair and this product helps give the illusion of volume while giving me great control over how it styled. Lasts all day even in humid Florida.
Sonya J.
ANTIOCH, TN
Tried this as an edge control...did not work..made hair hard and caused it to curl up the opposite of what I needed it to do ,,will not repurchase
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml, Manipulator, Manipulator more...
This product works pretty good with curly hair. It keeps my curls tight and they last all day.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
LordKamalAskikJoker A.
1284 lot riad bouznika
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml more...
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.
Tristen W.
Belmont, NC
Awesome product! Doesn't make your hair dry or brittle and gives a very style-able, healthy feel. It doesn't take much of it to do the job either so you definitely get your money's worth. Anyone that has short hair and needs a loose, natural feel to your hair style, this is what you want!
Christie T.
i have used the Tigi  bed head manipulator texture paste a few different time in my life and it works great it has a nice smell it works well in your hair easy to use they price is great if you want something to hold better then jell then try this
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?