BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This stuff is so extremely sticky. I understand the cream needs to have a certain consistency to style and manipulate the hair but its so uncomfortable if you have anything other that super short hair. It will also leave a mess of with junk all over your hair. this was a fail.
Kendra W.
petoskey , MI
It left my hair quite greasy and hard after using. I've tried letting it dry naturally to blow drying it and each time I have the same result.
Shonda C.
My husband likes it. It only takes a very small amount. It does seem to ruff up the hair
Amanda P.
Panama city
I have this in my bathroom and I do not use it very often it's very sticky I don't like the smell of it
Cynthia S.
I did not like this product for my straight hair made it to greasy and heavy .
Alisha S.
Hammond, IN
I did not like this product. It was too thick. Was not manageable. Left my hair sticky.
Gea B.
Morganton, NC
I am a licensed cosmetologist and in the salon I used to work at we would use this stuff. A little goes a long way and even though this is a paste i personally think it's still way too sticky and ends up leaving the hair looking like its weighed down. Other tigi products are better.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Awful product. Made my curls take a strange shape and stuck them together like glue. It was so concentrated that I could hardly get it through my hair.
Shane W.
Prince Albert
Used to try and keep my slicked hair in place on windy days but did not like the face that it my it hard and glossies looking. if you are looking for a natural look this is not the product for you .
Kelly L.
Phoenixville, PA
Didn't like this product. I found it too thick and gooey for my fine hair. It weighed my hair down
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?