BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Review for: Manipulator more...
Love this stuff it always leaves my hair looking great, my hairstylist recommended it to me and I would definitely recomend to others
Kelly S.
Carbonear, NL
Review for: Manipulator more...
This has been my holy grail product for years!  I have extremely dry and damaged hair from colouring and this is the ONLY product that does not dry out my hair and gives me the lift, volume and hold that I am looking for.  You have to be careful not to use too much product as it can weigh your hair down.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of the most amazing styling products ever, especially if you have a short cut or lots of layers. It's the best for creating a choppy, piecey, texturized look. Imagine a bouncy almost rubbery gel-like formula. It has a great smell too! Also, this is great applied to damp hair before drying to give texture & hold to your hair before styling it up.
LordKamalAskikJoker A.
1284 lot riad bouznika
Review for: Manipulator 2 oz; 57 ml more...
This stuff is my new saving grace.  My hair dries naturally wavy, coarse and frizzy. I feel like this stuff is great for straight after the shower.  I put it in my hair and as my hair becomes fully dry, my waves are super defined and bouncy with little to no frizz.
Marisol B.
Bakersfield, CA
My hair dresser told my about this product and i have not stopped using it.! Love this and how it manipulated it
Lexi W.
I think this is a great hair product!! I find that it wirks wonders with styling shorter hair. Its great for both men and women. A little product goes a long way and usually lasts for a awhile. Highly recommend!!!
Krystal A.
Fresno, CA
I love bedhead products but this is my fav! Just cut my hair shorter and needed a great product! This works way better than the few others I’ve tried recently and I will use it again and again
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
This stuff smells and works great. Awesome texture. Not overly sticky or messy. Love it
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. Although all of this sounds weird, it seems to work much better than hairspray, which leaves a film OVER the hair; Manipulator is WITHIN the hair, so you can do more with it. It feels soft and nice when dry too---never greasy or waxy---and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Rhonda J.
glendale, AZ

Also, it seems to kind of be humid/waterproof.  I have been wearing it during the rainy days and my hair doesn't lose its shape...it actually seems to work better through the rain.

I have yet to test it at the beach where the real frizz occurs, but I am beyond happy and will be buying more and more.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?