BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Mona A.
Grand Prairie, TX
Awesome product. I holds and allows you to style your hair with ease. My grandson uses it as well. And best of all it smells great!
Heather M.
Rockland, WI
Love this stuff! I have been using it for years to style my short hair and it will continue to be a staple in my hair care routine.
Caryn C.
Red Bluff, CA
This product is great to help with those stubborn flyaways. I'm frugal so really like that this product is a little goes a long way.
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
I loveeeeeeeeee this product it doesn't weigh my hair down so it's not heavy on my hair at all and it doesn't make my hair fall out
Brandy R.
Phoenix
I used to have short platinum hands (think P!NK)and would use this daily

Pros
Crazy strong hold
Smells good
Lasts forever

Cons
None
Influenster M.
I used this product when I had an asymmetrical fringe. To get that piecey look and texture. This product achieved that well for me.
Ryan C.
Smells great. For use on a man who doesn't want a lot of hold just enough to give a messy look. A little high priced but worth it.
Melinda D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product for achieving that pieces texture that is so hot right now! Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and no stickiness either.
Brittany D.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product!! I style hair for a living and this is one I often use on my men clients, it has great hold and smells amazing
Cheryl H.
Really a great product it prevents fly aways and helps give my a hair an edgy texture. It works well on short or medium lengh hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?