BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Jennifer K.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product for styling the back of my hair which is cut close to my head. It spikes my hair out beatifully and stays all day.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
Can't live without this stuff! I use it every day...just a pea sized amount. Keeps my hair out of my face without feeling weighed down.
Hailey S.
I use this almost every day! You only have to use a little and I really like the tousled look, so it's perfect! And it smells amazing!
Deliliah H.
This is my hair type curly and colored.....i need products in my hair to keep it from frizzing. Tried it and it didn't work for my hair
Kat R.
Keokuk, IA
I have used this texture paste to give myself faux dreads. Very fun, but comes of making your hair feel sticky and greasy to the touch.
Winner Y.
Roseville, MI
I would recommend this paste for your hair. It works great and holds well for me. Definitely useful if your hair has a mind of its own.
Viviane D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! My son uses it to keep his look clean and slick. I use it for my flyaway baby hairs and the stay in place
Tina M.
El Paso, TX
This stuff worked great and had an appealing smell. My hair is very thin and doesn't hold product very well but this held pretty well.
Gina Warriax N.
Cary, NC
This product is the amazing, especially when my hair was shorter! It makes styling easy and it doesn't feel like there is build up! ❤️
Kristin H.
Los Angeles, CA
A little goes a long way! The smell is great, but be careful because it can be a little messy. Love using it to create that messy look.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?