BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mikaela D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Literally my favorite texture hair product ever. Great hold without being crunchy, smells nices, feels nice in your hands and hair worth every penny.
Kaitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this does wonders for your hair is a must have item for me !!!! If you are questioning if you should buy it or not just do it you wont regret it
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
This paste has the perfect texture for my thick hair. It smells great and the price is right. Compare to Kenra matte texture putty at a better price.
Jade R.
Garden grove , CA
This product holds you hair really good when doing an updo for dance or just need the pump in your hair to hold up. Slicked back pony tails also work with this product.
Haley M.
My husband loves this product! Not too sticky, not oily and pulls his hair straight up the way he wants it and he has thick hair!
Margarita R.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this product. Great hold no flakes. Just love it. My hair needs this daily otherwise I would look like the pink panther lol
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
This product is great for that extra hold that you need. it especially works well with hair that's hard to style (like my hair).
Stacie P.
Locust Grove, VA
Love love love. Works great for spiking out my hair. Lasts all day. Smells yummy! I use it everyday. Very workable and p,I able.
Chrissy A.
Seneca, PA
This product holds very well and creates a nice messy style. I usually use it to create the texture at the back side of my head.
morgan m.
Petersburg, TX
Perfect for short hair you want to duke but not have rock hard used it on my brothers hair and it stayed all day and didn't fade until washed! keep i. mind he's 7!
Kendall E.