BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sara H.
Trenton, GA
Good texture paste! Great coconut smell and doesn't leave hair feeling too tacky. Make sure to emulsify well and don't use too much!
Chasity R.
Its a great product but it takes very little paste to achieve any look!It took me a few times to figure this out but it works great!
Jaime H.
Kernersville, NC
I like this texturizing paste. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down but gives my cut some definition. Stay away from the roots though.
Karrie C.
Wheelersburg, OH
Love this! It controlled my hair all day. Would highly recommend this to anyone that wants that bedhead, sleepy hair don't care look.
Jamie E.
Macon, GA
A little too thick and sticky for my tastes, does work well but takes a lot of work to get it worked into the hair. Won't buy again.
Melissa S.
Newington, CT
Not my favorite. Even using a little it really weighed down by hair. First product from this line that really did not work for me.
Jennifer O.
Boonton, NJ
This really helps my hair look thicker. It also keeps it in place during the winter when I have major static due to it being fine.
Ayee B.
North Las Vegas, NV
I loveeeeeeeeee this product it doesn't weigh my hair down so it's not heavy on my hair at all and it doesn't make my hair fall out
Melinda D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product for achieving that pieces texture that is so hot right now! Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and no stickiness either.
Caryn C.
Red Bluff, CA
This product is great to help with those stubborn flyaways. I'm frugal so really like that this product is a little goes a long way.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?