BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Trisha S.
Milwaukee
It works well with dry hair that your trying to add a spike too! I had medium length hair and used it to give my ends a edgy look.
Destiny G.
Mascotte,Florida
Loved it it was so moisturizing and the texture was great so I really hope u get this because I posted it on sc and a whole bunch of people. Wanted it
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
This isn't my favorite for texture and hold. A little thick and clumpy. I've figure out how to best use it on my hair, but don't think I'd buy it again
Miranda  B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Works great on my short hair. It separates great and doesn't weight my hair down! The smell is nice and the texture is thick. Don't need a lot to get great benefits.
Mya V.
Lawrenceville, GA
The product really made my hair sticky and it weighed it down. I didn't like how after every time I used it I had to wash my hair.
Alice N.
elk grove village, IL
I loved the product , but it did feel heavy on my hair. I do have thick hair so i may have used more than what most people need. I would use it again!
desiree s.
This texture paste is great for people with short or long hair. tames fly aways with a little or can really texturize with a lot.
Jakeup R.
San Antonio, TX
Even with my super thick and wavy hair it managed to keep my hair on lock. Great for those who don't like the super "gel"ly look.
Lidia B.
Atlanta, GA
Not going to lie. My boyfriend uses and swears by it. He loves. It doesn't make his hair sticky or greasy. It is nice to touch. He uses it every day!
Alicia S.
❤️❤️❤️❤️ shaved one side of my head and this stuff made styling easy I definitely recommend it. It's great to tame fly always too
Kendall E.