BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Katie C.
Fallston, MD
Perfect product for fly aways! Definitely my go to! Perfect texture, not too runny, not too sticky. A little dab will do you as well.
Jaime H.
Kernersville, NC
I like this texturizing paste. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down but gives my cut some definition. Stay away from the roots though.
Lily M.
Best for short hair or long hair fly aways. My boyfriend uses it every morning. Great for funky styles and gets curls too stay curled
Melissa L.
Redmond, OR
Love the hold! Hair stays in place all day! Fragrance is soft and not overpowering. The feel of the product was not sticky nor tacky.
Maegen W.
When my hair is short I love this pliable putty for my hair. I can work with it all day and my hair isn't stuff. It smells great too.
Jamie E.
Macon, GA
A little too thick and sticky for my tastes, does work well but takes a lot of work to get it worked into the hair. Won't buy again.
Toni M.
Controlled my hair well, a little too gummy. I used it for awhile but a little messy. I liked the color and the price point was good.
Monika C.
Kingsville, TX
This product is really a great styling product it let's your hair have movement without being to stiff. The smell is also really nice
Chasity R.
Its a great product but it takes very little paste to achieve any look!It took me a few times to figure this out but it works great!
Dawn L.
Fairfield, OH
Awesome pomade. It smells awesome and a little bit goes a long way. Strong and gives shine at the same time. My husband uses it too.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?