BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Tracie R.
Milan, MI
My boyfriend used this from time to time and he swore by it. It kept your hair styled and from moving throughout the entire day. He would recommend it.
Angela D.
Kenilworth, NJ
I have short hair, and I love using texture paste to get that chunky look throughout my hair. It also helps to keep the shape I want throughout the day.
Melinda D.
Las Vegas, NV
Great product for achieving that pieces texture that is so hot right now! Doesn't weigh down my fine hair and no stickiness either.
Arik Z.
I love bed head because it gets the job done. I have short thick hair, which is pretty difficult to style, so both me & my stylist use this as a go to.
Monique H.
Tempe, AZ
I used to use this when my hair was short and I wanted texture. It worked great, I loved the smell and didn't have to use to much product to get the desired results. Gives great piecy texture.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ
This texture paste works GREAT i have a long thick hair and it has worked wonders for me absolutely great for a hair types and will not weigh her down.
Cheryl H.
Really a great product it prevents fly aways and helps give my a hair an edgy texture. It works well on short or medium lengh hair.
Kelly R.
Glen Allen, VA
Worked great for my spiked hair. Had it cut long in the front and short enrolled spike in the back. The only product I had to use.
Alina D.
Love this product; works great for all hair types. I use it for my son's hair and my hubby uses it for his. Awesome for styling...
Jennifer O.
Boonton, NJ
This really helps my hair look thicker. It also keeps it in place during the winter when I have major static due to it being fine.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.