BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Meghann K.
Savannah, GA
GREAT product, but USE SPARINGLY. If you use a ton, you're gonna ed up with greasy hair by mid day. Works well to limit fly aways also.
Kristin H.
Los Angeles, CA
A little goes a long way! The smell is great, but be careful because it can be a little messy. Love using it to create that messy look.
April C.
Day, FL
This is a great texture paste it holds with out being to stiff and it smells so good. You cant really go wrong with Bed Head products
Megan B.
Used this for my son and it held his hair really well. Easily washes out or you can add water the next morning and it still holds up.
Charlene R.
Apple Valley, CA
I use this product for the front of my hair to control my fly aways and to keep my bangs in check and to add texture to my fine hair
Karrie C.
Wheelersburg, OH
Love this! It controlled my hair all day. Would highly recommend this to anyone that wants that bedhead, sleepy hair don't care look.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
My go-to product for shorter hair.
Sticky but doesn't leave my hair oily or crunchy. Great smell too! Worked great for my thick hair.
Jeanette M.
The smell was amazing. The hold was adequate. I used this with a pixie cut. My hair is fairly coarse and thick, but this did the job.
Candice S.
Red Bluff, CA
One of the best and most important when I have short hair. Smells great, Little to no residue. Been using this for years! I love it!
Andrew B.
Weehawken, NJ
I really enjoyed using this product. Very thick and gluey, but fun to play around with in my hair! I really liked the fun scent too!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?