BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Candice S.
Red Bluff, CA
One of the best and most important when I have short hair. Smells great, Little to no residue. Been using this for years! I love it!
Karin M.
Anoka, MN
Make hair look more defined. I like the way it feels. This product is not heavy and also can run my finger through my hair with this product in my hair.
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love to curl my hair and then brush it out and put a small amount on my hand and run it through my hair. Perfect curls every time.
Jessica P.
Belleville, MI
Very good for up-do's. Was recommended my my hair stylist and love it. Run through strands of hair before or after curling and will hold all night long.
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
Tried this as an edge control...did not work..made hair hard and caused it to curl up the opposite of what I needed it to do ,,will not repurchase
Ashley  T.
Gooding, ID
I use this product to give myself just a tad bit of texture, and it works perfectly it doesn't make my hair crunchy or greasy. And just a little goes such a long way definitely worth the money!
Marcela A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product!! I use it more for ponytails and curly hair days. My husband and son are addicted to the stuff also. Great family product!
Selene P.
My hubby loves this stuff. It's better then gel. I use it to keep fly always from sticking out. Great stuff to keep your hair in place but not all hard.
Brandy R.
Phoenix
I used to have short platinum hands (think P!NK)and would use this daily

Pros
Crazy strong hold
Smells good
Lasts forever

Cons
None
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
Loooove the smell of this, smells like pina colada. Not a huge fan of this for my hair though, It tends to weigh it down. It also feels a little greasy.
Kendall E.