BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Cassidy A.
Florence, KY
My favorite product for keeping bangs off of my face. It keeps them exactly in place all day and I never worry about it breaking down.
Lori B.
Lincoln City, OR
Perfect for shaping my short hair, spiked or otherwise. doesn't affect my hair color either. easy to wash out and doesn't feel crunchy
Amy P.
Luverne, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this to create that messy look and it holds very well I can always tell when he doesn't use it and have him put it in recommend for anyone
Tabatha M.
Moorhead, MN
I love manipulator for that piecey look and love the smell of the product. It's also not super heavy I have fine hair and it doesn't way my hair down at all
Brandi P.
Chapmansboro, TN
When I had a pixie cut this was always my go to texture paste. I loved this stuff!! It didn't leave your hair like hard or stale best stuff on the market!
April C.
Day, FL
This is a great texture paste it holds with out being to stiff and it smells so good. You cant really go wrong with Bed Head products
Lisa H.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love using this when I have my hair up. The paste helps keep the little fly away hairs in place and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or heavy
Dorian G.
Carrollton, TX
Great hold but it still remains flexible. No flaking, keeps hair matte so it looks like there's no product in it and your hair is just naturally wonderful.
Melissa L.
Redmond, OR
Love the hold! Hair stays in place all day! Fragrance is soft and not overpowering. The feel of the product was not sticky nor tacky.
Megan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used this for my son and it held his hair really well. Easily washes out or you can add water the next morning and it still holds up.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.