BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Abbey W.
Lancaster, OH
Gives a great textured look. For pixies with fine hair it can be a little heavy though. Smells good and doesn't leave that greasy shine.
Gabrielle K.
Bought this for my mom, who has a pixie cut, and she absolutely loves it! She hasn't used anything else ever since I've bought it for her
Deliliah H.
This is my hair type curly and colored.....i need products in my hair to keep it from frizzing. Tried it and it didn't work for my hair
Heather L.
Dearborn, MI
Great product for short hair. Hold that lasts all day long.
I would highly suggest this for anyone. It is a staple in my hair regimen.
Lori B.
Lincoln City, OR
Perfect for shaping my short hair, spiked or otherwise. doesn't affect my hair color either. easy to wash out and doesn't feel crunchy
Kristin H.
Los Angeles, CA
A little goes a long way! The smell is great, but be careful because it can be a little messy. Love using it to create that messy look.
Cassidy A.
Florence, KY
My favorite product for keeping bangs off of my face. It keeps them exactly in place all day and I never worry about it breaking down.
Kat R.
Keokuk, IA
I have used this texture paste to give myself faux dreads. Very fun, but comes of making your hair feel sticky and greasy to the touch.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
Can't live without this stuff! I use it every day...just a pea sized amount. Keeps my hair out of my face without feeling weighed down.
Gina Warriax N.
Cary, NC
This product is the amazing, especially when my hair was shorter! It makes styling easy and it doesn't feel like there is build up! ❤️
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?