BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sasha C.
Fall River, MA
Hold hair well only down fall is if you use a large amount of product hair will be to hard to do anything with and sometimes turns white
Heather L.
Dearborn, MI
Great product for short hair. Hold that lasts all day long.
I would highly suggest this for anyone. It is a staple in my hair regimen.
Hailey S.
I use this almost every day! You only have to use a little and I really like the tousled look, so it's perfect! And it smells amazing!
Meghann K.
Savannah, GA
GREAT product, but USE SPARINGLY. If you use a ton, you're gonna ed up with greasy hair by mid day. Works well to limit fly aways also.
Jennifer K.
Cumberland, RI
I love this product for styling the back of my hair which is cut close to my head. It spikes my hair out beatifully and stays all day.
Kat R.
Keokuk, IA
I have used this texture paste to give myself faux dreads. Very fun, but comes of making your hair feel sticky and greasy to the touch.
Kristin H.
Los Angeles, CA
A little goes a long way! The smell is great, but be careful because it can be a little messy. Love using it to create that messy look.
Lori B.
Lincoln City, OR
Perfect for shaping my short hair, spiked or otherwise. doesn't affect my hair color either. easy to wash out and doesn't feel crunchy
Tina M.
El Paso, TX
This stuff worked great and had an appealing smell. My hair is very thin and doesn't hold product very well but this held pretty well.
Deliliah H.
This is my hair type curly and colored.....i need products in my hair to keep it from frizzing. Tried it and it didn't work for my hair
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?