BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Heather H.
Cedar Rapids
This product was not to shabby if you have choppy hair or textured. The price isn't to bad if you run into a salon with a deal going on.
Nicolete G.
Los angeles, CA
If you want to add some edge to your hairstyle definitely try this out! Only a little is needed , pick and pull pieces to create volume !
Sasha C.
Fall River, MA
Hold hair well only down fall is if you use a large amount of product hair will be to hard to do anything with and sometimes turns white
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
I really prefer this matte texturing paste to any other gels/ wax on the market- it doesn't make hair greasy and keeps my hair in place!
Julia L.
Trenton, MI
This made my hair greasy and difficult to manage. I didn't care for it at all. Maybe cause I have curlier hair, I don't know! Not a fan.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
Lovely smell; too thick and sticky for my fine and long hair. Would be a better product for shorter styles. A little goes a looooong way!
Lanel D.
Tulsa, OK
This is perfect for making your hair look piecy.. It's great for texturizing but kind of makes your hair feel weird if you use too much.
Abbey W.
Lancaster, OH
Gives a great textured look. For pixies with fine hair it can be a little heavy though. Smells good and doesn't leave that greasy shine.
Winner Y.
Roseville, MI
I would recommend this paste for your hair. It works great and holds well for me. Definitely useful if your hair has a mind of its own.
Viviane D.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love this product! My son uses it to keep his look clean and slick. I use it for my flyaway baby hairs and the stay in place
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?