BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
This did not work for my long thin hair bought it on sa emany moons ago, kinda of sticky not much hold may work for short hair, i have fine thin blond hair.
Carrie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this product since it was put on the market. It has continued to be my go to for a texturizing although the stickiness is a bit off putting.
Winner Y.
Roseville, MI
I would recommend this paste for your hair. It works great and holds well for me. Definitely useful if your hair has a mind of its own.
Kristin H.
Los Angeles, CA
A little goes a long way! The smell is great, but be careful because it can be a little messy. Love using it to create that messy look.
Shawna W.
Clinton, IA
Love this! Helps making styling my hair a lot easier! Simple to use. Easy to manage! I bout this at out local walmart. Will be getting this in the future!
Rosa A.
Nampa, ID
Love this product for my thick curly hair ūüĎćūüŹľ helps tame and style your way and not the way your hair like to take control. Very useful for my daily basis.
Breanna W.
Crescent Springs, KY
I LOVE this stuff. It smells so good and works great when I wear my hair curly. It's not too heavy and helps bring out the curl and gets rid of the frizzies
This manipulator gives my hair a lot of boost. My hair is fine, so I do't use a whole lot of it. It has a great smell, doesn't make your hair hard or over oily. I apply around the roots to give a lift.
Cassondra T.
Hillsborough, NH
Short or long hair this is one of the best pastes I've ever used.. I worked about a dime size through my damp hair and let it air dry.. It was beautiful..
Bailey N.
Traverse City, MI
Great for giving texture to shorter hair, makes it that piecy style. Smells awesome. I used it for medium length hair but would work better for short hair.
Kendall E.