BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Antioch, TN
LOVE this product, keeps your hair in place and smells great. The only thing not so great about it, is that it is really sticky other than that great product.
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
One of my favorite styling products. I have re-purchased a dozen times. Medium hold that last most of the day. NON GREASY!

Excellent product.
Deborah C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this texture paste. I use it when I decide to wear my hair curly. it's the only paste I have tried that actually works. it holds my curls in all day. I suggest trying this product.
Kerri F.
Crescent, OK
I have been using this product for many years . I love how it gives texture and fullness. Lasts all day. Doesn't weight my hair down . Always performs well .
Tim M.
This is the best around it offers a stiff non greasy look when styling your hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to style their hair.
Kat R.
Keokuk, IA
I have used this texture paste to give myself faux dreads. Very fun, but comes of making your hair feel sticky and greasy to the touch.
Janysha J.
Sacramento, CA
This product it too heavy to work well with my fluffy hair when I wear it down, but if I want to keep it tightly away in a bun or high pony it works better.
Megan b.
Cumming, GA
I have short hair and this definitely gives me a nice textured look! I love the way it smells too. I give it four out of five because it doesn't hold forever.
Meghann K.
Savannah, GA
GREAT product, but USE SPARINGLY. If you use a ton, you're gonna ed up with greasy hair by mid day. Works well to limit fly aways also.
Wendy H.
Landisville, PA
Can't live without this stuff! I use it every day...just a pea sized amount. Keeps my hair out of my face without feeling weighed down.
Kendall E.