BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Cj M.
Drew, MS
Love it! very sticky! keep my hair curly all day! it smells awesome! I would really recommend this product! it is great! keep hair perfect
Stephanie M.
Hermitage , TN
I have really frizzy hair and do not know what I would do without this stuff. Smells good, comes on smooth, and keeps the strays tucked in!
Megan T.
Love this stuff! Worth the money. Holds little hairs in place. I love it for my fine hairs that like to fly away. It also smells so great.
Linhie D.
At first it was a good use, but after awhile i feel like it is too heavy for my hair. Wouldn't recommend it for people who have thin hair.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I purchase this product for my son and it works really well to style. It's very sticky and a little goes a long ways. It smells great too!
Gabrielle K.
Bought this for my mom, who has a pixie cut, and she absolutely loves it! She hasn't used anything else ever since I've bought it for her
Luke S.
Bridgeview, IL
This product gave my hair a wonderful feel while keeping it very stylable. It lasted all day and did not require any additional products.
Wayne G.
Riverview, MI
Great for spiking hair, but doesn't leave it greasy. A little goes a long way! A bit expensive, but like said, a little goes a LONG way.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
Really good for that messy club look. No blow dryer needed. I like to rub it all in my hair and comb through it. I would purchase again.
Kacie T.
Wenatchee, WA
I used this a lot when I had short hair and it was really fun to use on my side bang to make it look chunky. Plus, it smells super good!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?