• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
This product is a great texture paste. It works for both short and long hair without being greasy. I would recommend this product to others
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I purchase this product for my son and it works really well to style. It's very sticky and a little goes a long ways. It smells great too!
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
This works really well for me and I have natural hair. I love to use this stuff when I just want to wear a ponytail or need to smooth edges
Cj M.
Drew, MS
Love it! very sticky! keep my hair curly all day! it smells awesome! I would really recommend this product! it is great! keep hair perfect
Aubri G.
Queen Creek , AZ
This has great hold for pixie cuts! I actually stole it from my husband who uses it most but helps me achieve a piecey pixie textures look
Nicole C.
I have been using this stuff for years now I use it after I curl my hair with my curling wand it turns my tight curls into lose Beach
Felicia D.
San Antonio, TX
Bed head manipulator texture paste de frizzes hair as well as leaving a matte finish, though it's hold is super duty, it's very lightweight
Tracy C.
Taylorsville, NC
Works great,keeps hair just how I want it.Add water to hands and run through hair and bam ready to go .lite weight and good staying power!
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca
Really good for that messy club look. No blow dryer needed. I like to rub it all in my hair and comb through it. I would purchase again.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
Lovely smell; too thick and sticky for my fine and long hair. Would be a better product for shorter styles. A little goes a looooong way!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?