BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, WI
Lovely smell; too thick and sticky for my fine and long hair. Would be a better product for shorter styles. A little goes a looooong way!
Eunice C.
Vancouver , WA
Great to add texture to your layered hair style! I used to have a really short bob and I would apply a small amount and add texture to have a more tousled look.
Gabrielle K.
Bought this for my mom, who has a pixie cut, and she absolutely loves it! She hasn't used anything else ever since I've bought it for her
Erin M.
Cranston, RI
Love love love this product. I have really fine hair and this gives me my hair texture and body. Would highly recommend! Only down side is do not use too much! Makes your hair really oily.
Luke S.
Bridgeview, IL
This product gave my hair a wonderful feel while keeping it very stylable. It lasted all day and did not require any additional products.
Alexis C.
Douglasville, GA
I used this product on my edges. It has great hold but is very pasty and messy. A little of this product goes a long way. It last all day and doesn't swear out
Nicolete G.
Los Angeles, CA
If you want to add some edge to your hairstyle definitely try this out! Only a little is needed , pick and pull pieces to create volume !
Heather H.
Cedar Rapids
This product was not to shabby if you have choppy hair or textured. The price isn't to bad if you run into a salon with a deal going on.
Abbey W.
Lancaster, OH
Gives a great textured look. For pixies with fine hair it can be a little heavy though. Smells good and doesn't leave that greasy shine.
Wayne G.
Riverview, MI
Great for spiking hair, but doesn't leave it greasy. A little goes a long way! A bit expensive, but like said, a little goes a LONG way.
Kendall E.