BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Makiyah P.
New Carrolltn, MD
This works really well for me and I have natural hair. I love to use this stuff when I just want to wear a ponytail or need to smooth edges
Linhie D.
At first it was a good use, but after awhile i feel like it is too heavy for my hair. Wouldn't recommend it for people who have thin hair.
Cj M.
Drew, MS
Love it! very sticky! keep my hair curly all day! it smells awesome! I would really recommend this product! it is great! keep hair perfect
Gene S.
Blairstown, NJ
I love this stuff. a little goes a LONG way, and my hair does not get overly stiff, crunchy or greasy looking. The smell is great as well!
Aubri G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This has great hold for pixie cuts! I actually stole it from my husband who uses it most but helps me achieve a piecey pixie textures look
Megan T.
Love this stuff! Worth the money. Holds little hairs in place. I love it for my fine hairs that like to fly away. It also smells so great.
Stephanie M.
Hermitage , TN
I have really frizzy hair and do not know what I would do without this stuff. Smells good, comes on smooth, and keeps the strays tucked in!
Annette C.
I love this product Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste. It's great to use when I have loose hairs that don't won't to stay in place .
This product is a great texture paste. It works for both short and long hair without being greasy. I would recommend this product to others
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I purchase this product for my son and it works really well to style. It's very sticky and a little goes a long ways. It smells great too!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?