BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Lucas H.
Kennesaw, GA
One of my favorite styling products. I have re-purchased a dozen times. Medium hold that last most of the day. NON GREASY!

Excellent product.
Joan K.
Du Bois, PA
Love this gunky goo! I've been using it for years, and I love it. I've looked in other brands, but never found a product that I like better.
Melanie L.
None gunky hair product that held well and made having short hair fun and playful. I loved using this product and its always and easy go to!
Steph T.
Rosedale, MD
Absolutely live this stuff. I've been using for over 10 years. Gave it a 4 cause it can give your hair the greasy look if you use it too much
Joy D.
Halifax, PA
This is a great texture paste for my hair. It is semi short, and this keeps it not too stiff that I can't run my fingers though it if needed.
Gloria B.
El Paso, IL
Great product, It keeps hair in place without looking "tacky" Love this product! Only need to use a small amount. This product lasts forever!
William P.
St Petersburg, FL
This stuff is great, I don't like to spend much time getting ready and this paste works awesome when I want to get that messy spiked up look.
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to since 2004 if I have any crazy fly always. Price is average your your name brand styling product and it has a tropical scent
kendall b.
Edwardsburg, MI
I use this in my husband hair he has super thick hair and it's the only thing that works for him other than it being really sticky it's good
rachael c.
Grand Rapids, MI
Boyfriend uses this paste all the time, holds hair in place all day long without looky overly greasy or "crunchy" would definatley recommend.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?