BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Laura A.
I have very thin hair with many little flyaway hairs. This product isn't greasy. Helps to keep my hair under control without leaving it messy and greasy looking.
Stacy F.
Visalia, CA
I purchase this product for my son and it works really well to style. It's very sticky and a little goes a long ways. It smells great too!
Megan T.
Love this stuff! Worth the money. Holds little hairs in place. I love it for my fine hairs that like to fly away. It also smells so great.
Tracy C.
Taylorsville, NC
Works great,keeps hair just how I want it.Add water to hands and run through hair and bam ready to go .lite weight and good staying power!
Annette C.
I love this product Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste. It's great to use when I have loose hairs that don't won't to stay in place .
Deb F.
My stylist recommended this product and I have used it to style my hair ever since. Being an older women with straight fine hair this product I handed the styling.
Jill G.
Toms River, NJ
Very nice product that works well. Great for use on the ends of hair to create more texture. Smells good. Only down side is the stickiness is a little annoying.
Richard G.
Orlando, FL
This is a good one. My family has a hair salon and my wife says it is good stuff to use. This product is for people with short hair. It is very good for spiking.
Melissa K.
Great product for men's with shorter choppy hairstyles. Paste is very sticky and hunky but holds very well. One tub doesn't last very long would be the downside
Spencer G.
Columbus, OH
Love this product, allows me to restyle my hair throughout the day. Great hold, great style, not clumpy or crusty. Currently my favorite product on the market.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.