BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
I love this product and use it almost everyday. It works well to make sure it's all over your hands then apply to hair. It's a miracle worker
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I don't use styling products a lot but this is one I love to use on my short hair. It heads volume and helps piece it out and styles it well.
Jera H.
My husband and brother love this styling paste. Doesn't leave their hair looking greasy or wet. Stays put all day even in this Arizona heat.
Andrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
My husband cannot live without this product. It smells great!! It works best in his and my son's short hair. It does not get stiff or flaky.
Kristen P.
Bentonville, AR
This product worked well on my hair when trying to get a beach wave. It has to be used in small quantities or it will make your hair crunchy.
Noree M.
Pensacola, FL
This product smells so good. I use it before I curl my hair with a curl stick, I always get excellent long lasting curls! Highly recommended
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
This is an okay product. It doesn't last all day and it may be uncomfortable for some people hair. May not be the best to use daily on hair.
Chad C.
Goodyear, AZ
Love it! Smells fantastic and works better. I get the hold I want and it stays all day. The smell is the cherry on top of this great product!
Rebecca S.
Jacksonville, AR
I absolutely love this product. I've used it for several years. I would recommend it to those looking to add a little texture to their hair.
Kezziah W.
Amazing control for fine, short hair! Absolutely love this right after blow dry! Perfect for that messy, carefree everyday style that I love.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?