BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Brandi F.
West Fargo
I have short hair I like to manipulate sometimes into s faux hawk, sometimes straight up.

I can wear a hat and it won't even mess my style up when I take the hat off!
Heidi W.
Cannon Falls, MN
Has a nice light hold, would be nice if it had just a little harder hold. The smell is really nice. Its not to strong so you don't feel like it over powers your hair.
Steph T.
Rosedale, MD
Absolutely live this stuff. I've been using for over 10 years. Gave it a 4 cause it can give your hair the greasy look if you use it too much
Shawn S.
Sandy, UT
The product worked very well. A little went a long way and was easy apply. My only complaint is that the product only lasted a few hours before you need to reapply.
Joan K.
Du Bois, PA
Love this gunky goo! I've been using it for years, and I love it. I've looked in other brands, but never found a product that I like better.
Jezire A.
Shreveport, LA
I like to use a paste to help tame my waves. When spread out over my whole head it doesn't look clumped together but more tame for sure. I enjoyed this product when I used it and my husband liked it for his short hair.
Stephanie M.
Hermitage , TN
I have really frizzy hair and do not know what I would do without this stuff. Smells good, comes on smooth, and keeps the strays tucked in!
Felicia D.
San Antonio, TX
Bed head manipulator texture paste de frizzes hair as well as leaving a matte finish, though it's hold is super duty, it's very lightweight
Nia C.
Clovis, CA
I got a sample size, I used it up. But I never purchased the big size. It was okay. This product you have to use the right amount if not your hair can look dirty.
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay product. It doesn't last all day and it may be uncomfortable for some people hair. May not be the best to use daily on hair.
Kendall E.