BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Karen G.
Sparrows Point, MD
Didn't like the texture it left my hair feeling. Very tacky. Expensive. I think the value for the money is not enough product for what you pay.
Cj B.
Russellville, AR
Good for short haircuts.this is great for adding lots of texture and definition. The only thing is it can tend to be heavy if you use too much.
Ashley B.
Salt Lake City, UT
The smell of this is amazing. It doesn't leave a sticky residue feeling on your hands after either and your hairstyle stays put the entire day.
Chad C.
Goodyear, AZ
Love it! Smells fantastic and works better. I get the hold I want and it stays all day. The smell is the cherry on top of this great product!
Gloria B.
El Paso, IL
Great product, It keeps hair in place without looking "tacky" Love this product! Only need to use a small amount. This product lasts forever!
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
I love this product and use it almost everyday. It works well to make sure it's all over your hands then apply to hair. It's a miracle worker
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to since 2004 if I have any crazy fly always. Price is average your your name brand styling product and it has a tropical scent
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I don't use styling products a lot but this is one I love to use on my short hair. It heads volume and helps piece it out and styles it well.
Jera H.
My husband and brother love this styling paste. Doesn't leave their hair looking greasy or wet. Stays put all day even in this Arizona heat.
William P.
St Petersburg, FL
This stuff is great, I don't like to spend much time getting ready and this paste works awesome when I want to get that messy spiked up look.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?