BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Andrea H.
Rock Falls, IL
This product works wonderfully. A little goes a long way. It performed just as I needed it to. It kept my hair in control and lasted all day. Sleeping in it caused a bit of a disaster but that was expected. I have curly hair and would but this again.
Kimberly M.
Casa Grande, AZ
I am very much happy with this texture paste because I feel great in the morning as I'm getting up and getting ready for my day. It smoothns out your hair and did I mention it also makes your hair less glossy and more shinier and hey it smells good!
Andrea F.
My hubby and son use this for their hair when they spike it up. It is the best, there's no yucky build up and it stays all day even after a 8 year old puts out through you know what. It passes his test which makes it pass my test with flying colors.
Joel R.
This putty has a great smell, as do all Bed Head products. It's got a good hold, pretty thick. I wouldn't recommend it for thin hair. Just medium to thick. Pretty effective at manipulating the hair. It's kind of messy and gets dirty around the ring.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
In my opinion it is a very small container but it lasts a long time. You only need a little to give your hair texture and volume. It works almost like a gell or hairspray but better, I would recommend this to thoes who have very flat and fine hair.
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
I really like this product! I only use a tiny bit each day just to get my hair done texture and volume. I have fine hair and it's doesn't leave me feeling greasy by the end of the day. It also smells wonderful! I would recommend this product!
Jenni D.
Cincinnati , OH
I used this when I had shorter hair and it is the ONLY product I could use!!! It left my hair super awesome not greasy but flexible also. I can't even explain it but it is the best ever. Warm it up by rubbing your hands and work it out!!!
Kyle M.
Bakersfield, CA
My all time favorite Hair Wax. It provides me with flexible and moisturized hair throughout the day. I can move my hair into place or out of place which is an awesome feature. This product has been holy grail for me for the past 6 years.
Summer A.
Wildomar , Ca
Very sticky consistency. Good item if you like your hair to have chunky pieces. Although when on the hair, your hair doesn't feel sticky. I just have a hard time using it with my nails, as it gets stuck underneath which just irritates me
Kelleigh W.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must if you are prone to fly away hairs and want your hair to lay straight while in a ponytail. Also it you want that faux Mohawk to stay put its excellent and holds up to that car ride with the top down. A must have always
Kendall E.