BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Angie R.
This product is great for shorter hair, messy or pieced out styles, spiking hair, and giving it definition with shine and hold. It definitely has some grip to it, so less is more. It's got a tropical type scent and since a little goes a long way, a little puck of it will last a long time. So it's a good buy for the money.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I have been using Tigi Bed Head for as long as I can remember. This product works well with my short hair cut. I use this to spike my hair and have found this product works well for me. You do not have to use much of this product for short hair. No room for improvement for this holds my hair perfect for the entire day.
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX
I used to have a short choppy hairstyle and I wanted to give it a more piece-y lived in sort of look so I tried this product. I liked that it had quite a bit of hold, but it definitely didn't last all day long. Furthermore, it was difficult for me to wash it out of my hair. Is it decent? Yes, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste, is what you expect from a great brand. It smells nice, not too strong, and as always with bed head products did not let me down. The price is excellent for the quality and I feel I get salon quality at a drugtore price. I like to use just a little bit of texture paste for mussy beachy hair.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX
Tiki Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste holds so well! It is priced great, because even though it is a small container, you use a small amount. It smells amazing and is great on my son's blonde spikes hair, as well as my dark brown straight hair. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a styling product!
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff! My sons hair is still so baby fine and fluffy, I had a hard time finding a product that would keep his hair from sticking up and looking like a little chicken in back.lol. When I bought this manipulator his hair stayed down and inplace after hours of playtime and outings.Would definitely recommend
Courtney L.
When I am going out and wanting to put out a rockstar vibe, I always reach for this product. It helps volumize and twist my naturally fine blonde hair. After I get it thoroughly mixed into my hair, I toss and flip it a few times and then it's absolutely perfect for the rest of the night! Major confidence booster.
Kassandra F.
Lathrop, CA
I use this on my hair as well as my boys. It has a similar usage as pomade without the oily sticky texture. This also smells better! It's easy to manipulate and apply to hold those stubborn hairs. My boys have terrible cowlicks. I use this to tame them into place. Also good for fly away hair, baby hair, and Mohawks.
G G.
I used this when I chopped my side swept bangs up and wanted a textured look. This styling paste smells really good but it's kind of sticky. It does an okay job at holding the place of a style and if you apply it very very very lightly like I did it doesn't leave hair greasy or stiff. It only got three stars because it's sticky and messy, and wasn't amazing at holding the style. Not the worst styling product I've ever tried, but not the best either.
Celeste G.
Chandler, AZ
This product is a great texturizer. you do not have to use a lot which is what I like about it. cost effective, lasts a long time. has a great smell. the only thing is that you want to be careful not to put too much either. I would buy it again because it did amazing things to my hair and gave it that bed head look.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?