BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Christine P.
Dallas, TX
This is my go to since 2004 if I have any crazy fly always. Price is average your your name brand styling product and it has a tropical scent
Kristen P.
Bentonville, AR
This product worked well on my hair when trying to get a beach wave. It has to be used in small quantities or it will make your hair crunchy.
debra s.
West Columbia, SC
I like that it gives your hair volume and lift and holds your hairstyle. This jar of texture paste last for a long time. A small amount goes along ways in your hair.
Courtney G.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Great product for short hair if you're looking for a medium glossy shine and medium to hard hold... Won't make hair feel really still. Ideal
For short textured hair.
Adrianna S.
Lynchburg, VA
This manipulator does what it says it's going to do! It's a great firm hold on my hair that can sometimes have a mind of its own! I've been satisfied with the product
Alicia H.
Brooksville, KY
I don't use styling products a lot but this is one I love to use on my short hair. It heads volume and helps piece it out and styles it well.
Annie S.
Groves , TX
It really help my hair in place pretty well. I tried it as an edge control and it really didn't work well. But as I used it to hold my hair in place it really worked!
kate w.
Oakland, CA
This works pretty well for my fine hair as long as i use a tiny amount. if i use too much, it weighs it down, but the right amount adds body and allows me to do more with my hair than usual.
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
Must have for piecey looks! I use this on the undos of my hair to smooth flyaways and add definition smells wonderful. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
Selah F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Very good, used to use it back in the day and smells delicious! I Also like the green color of this product and think they both work well for baby hairs and flyaways.
Kendall E.