BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Alyson H.
Boonville, IN
Love this product to get peicey texture. This is a product that will last you a while and is worth the price. This product will not dissapoint!
Megan G.
Detroit
Love using this to sleek back my hair into a high pony but that's really the only time I will use it due to it being extremely thick and gooey.
Tracy L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this for my short choppy hairstyles. This smells really nice and really easy to use. Just rub it in your palms and rake through your hair!
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my absolute favorites! Perfect for sculpting victory rolls! Great smell, awesome control, not greasy feeling, and doesn't dry rock hard!
Sandra S.
Des Moines, IA
Love it when I roll out of bed with crazy hair. This product seems to give my hair a natural wavy look depending on how I rub it into my hair.
Katie M.
Flint, MI
Got a sample of this and my brother in law absolutely loved it and his hair looked great! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Terry C.
ISLE, MN
Works great for short hair & if you don't like that crunchy feeling. Can't stand when the junk gets in my scalp & starts to itch
Cass J.
Centreville, VA
Love this. I have very short, pixie-style hair, and this is one of my favorite products for piecing, texturizing and giving it a little oomph.
franchesca s.
Hurst, TX
Besides the price, i very much so enjoyed this product. it works well, very well, lasts all day, has a nice texture as a paste and smells good
Kyriann B.
Watertown, NY
I use this on my sons hair to help style it. It works wonders when your kiddo has crazy cowlicks! Definitely is my go to for his daily styling
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?