BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jamie A.
Colorado Springs, CO
It will certainly make your hair into any style that you would like but it can be difficult to use. The formula smells good but it is a thick substance and very sticky.
Erin G.
Waterbury, CT
I used to use this when my hair was short. It would hold the spikes up nice without making my hair hard. Loved it. Now that I grew it out I like this to smooth it down in a pony or bun as well. Great stuff just a little pricey.
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my absolute favorites! Perfect for sculpting victory rolls! Great smell, awesome control, not greasy feeling, and doesn't dry rock hard!
Jena R.
Tucson, AZ
I've always liked being able to style my hair when it's short and even when it's long it gives it just the right type of kick I need to get the job done!!! I love it;)
Sara T.
Smells great. Applies easy and holds all day. This is one of my favorite products. I would recommend this product to anyone with shorter hair.
Sarah C.
Glendale
This product definitely helps a lot with trying to hold curl to straight hair. It generally lasts for a long time depending on, for me personally, the humidity. I would definitely recommend it!
Heather P.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite product for adding chunky taxture to my hair. I have an inverted bob and use this to point the ends. also great for weighing down a short cow lick.
Absolutely love!! Didn't ruin my hair but worked amazing! I was introduced to this by a friend and had to try it out... If you need a product like this, get this one !!
Lexi V.
Farmington, NY
Absolutely love this product!! Gives your hair enough texture and doesn't weigh it down too much. I wasn't sure about it looking like a puddy but I absolutely love it!
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
Definitely will be buying this again. My sons hair has cal licks and it's hard to style and with this product his Mohawk stayed put in all day
Kendall E.