BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Lisa H.
Aurora, CO
Love using this when I have my hair up. The paste helps keep the little fly away hairs in place and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or heavy
Megan G.
Detroit
Love using this to sleek back my hair into a high pony but that's really the only time I will use it due to it being extremely thick and gooey.
franchesca s.
Hurst, TX
Besides the price, i very much so enjoyed this product. it works well, very well, lasts all day, has a nice texture as a paste and smells good
Ashley B.
Salt Lake City, UT
The smell of this is amazing. It doesn't leave a sticky residue feeling on your hands after either and your hairstyle stays put the entire day.
Karen G.
Sparrows Point, MD
Didn't like the texture it left my hair feeling. Very tacky. Expensive. I think the value for the money is not enough product for what you pay.
Katie M.
Flint, MI
Got a sample of this and my brother in law absolutely loved it and his hair looked great! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cass J.
Centreville, VA
Love this. I have very short, pixie-style hair, and this is one of my favorite products for piecing, texturizing and giving it a little oomph.
Tracy L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this for my short choppy hairstyles. This smells really nice and really easy to use. Just rub it in your palms and rake through your hair!
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
Definitely will be buying this again. My sons hair has cal licks and it's hard to style and with this product his Mohawk stayed put in all day
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my absolute favorites! Perfect for sculpting victory rolls! Great smell, awesome control, not greasy feeling, and doesn't dry rock hard!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?