BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
This product is amazing for holding hair in place. It also has a decent smell which isn't too pungent. I have straight, flat hair but this manages to keep flyaways down!
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
I haven't used this product in a while because I'm always trying different products but when I used it I loved how it would hold my hair in place for long periods of time
Tracy C.
Tavares, FL
Works great for texture pieces. This is def not anover all hair product even for guys. It is to thick of a paste to be used as anything other than textured pieces of hair
cyndee p.
Elkview, Wv
Pretty package and fairly easy to use. Had to find the right amount to use with my hair but once I did , it worked great. Gives hair messy look without being too 'punky'.
Rachel D.
Deer Park, WA
I have a super short hairstyle and manipulator is great for adding a finishing touch. It gives me the desired choppy/slightly messy look while keeping complete control of my hair.
Abby M.
Cookeville, TN
My mom and i both use this when we want to tease our hair! It adds some good texture. Be careful though, it can make your hair really gross and hard if you use too much.
Lindsey M.
Woods Cross, UT
Love love love this product! Not only does it smell so freaking delicious, but it is easy to put in the hair, and it gives that inbetween hold,
Megan G.
Detroit
Love using this to sleek back my hair into a high pony but that's really the only time I will use it due to it being extremely thick and gooey.
Sarah C.
Glendale
This product definitely helps a lot with trying to hold curl to straight hair. It generally lasts for a long time depending on, for me personally, the humidity. I would definitely recommend it!
Katie M.
Flint, MI
Got a sample of this and my brother in law absolutely loved it and his hair looked great! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kendall E.