BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Ashley C.
Pittsfield
Wow were do i begin i started using this product when i got a bob har cut to help make it piecey looking and it worked great and smellls good to
Kristen W.
Providence, RI
Works very well with short hair and keeps its hold for a better part of the day. Has a nice smell to it and doesn't give your hair a greasy look like other styling gels. Overall, would recommend.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
I tried this product when the store was out of my usual bed head product. I liked the product but was not a fan of the container. I found it messy. I prefer a pump feature.
grace t.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Adds lots of texture to all hair types without drying hair out! Smells GREAT! Recommend to all hair types. But remember THIS IS NOT A HAIRSPRAY. So do not use it as one.
Natasha S.
Kerhonkson, NY
I use this for my son because he loves to style his hair. It's awesome, it really does the trick. My son loves it too. He has thick brown hair.
Karen G.
Sparrows Point, MD
Didn't like the texture it left my hair feeling. Very tacky. Expensive. I think the value for the money is not enough product for what you pay.
brook d.
Clio, MI
To go bed head is great very easy to use very affordable it compares to high end products I would recommend it's long lasting and works beautifully very effective product
Alicia M.
Dundalk, MD
I love, love, love this product. When my hair was short I would rub a tiny bit in my palms and rub it through wet locks and it would give me that undone look.
This product is amazing for holding hair in place. It also has a decent smell which isn't too pungent. I have straight, flat hair but this manages to keep flyaways down!
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
I haven't used this product in a while because I'm always trying different products but when I used it I loved how it would hold my hair in place for long periods of time
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.