BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Stephanie o.
Long Beach, CA
I really loved the smell, and the the way it styled my hair. It added volume to my hair, and let me create the perfect looks. I totally recommend
Jami T.
Red Lion, PA
I frequently use this product to style my nephews hair..it's the only product I've found that gives him the style he wants and it smell good too
Ashley C.
auburn
Wow were do i begin i started using this product when i got a bob har cut to help make it piecey looking and it worked great and smellls good to
Madeleine G.
pace, FL
This products is perfect for achieving that perfect messy beach look with your hair! It makes styling our hair in the morning quick yet stylish.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, MO
This product is good for added texture, but can be too heavy when you have thin hair. It would be perfect if you had thick naturally curly hair.
Callie D.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice putty smells rlly good like candy and holds down hair frizz side frizz all day long I was worried about color of it but it is great.
Donnie P.
Mead, WA
Another great product from the bed head line. I use this daily and always have great results. Also priced at a bargain for the level of quality.
Jaedan N M.
I love this product! I like to wear my hair in several different short styles and this stuff allows me to achieve piecey styles to slick styles.
Andrea W.
jackson, Wisconsin
Amazing product. it's hard for me to find a product that holds my hair in place, without a ton of frizz. this product is amazing and dors the job
Ariel B.
Earlville, IL
This is a great paste I use it to help paste my son's Mohawk. It smells so great. I originally got a free sample ended up going back to purchase
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?