BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great and provides a pliable hold that lasts all day! great for shorter hairstyles but I've also used it on longer hair to tame fly-aways.
Madeleine G.
Pace, FL
This products is perfect for achieving that perfect messy beach look with your hair! It makes styling our hair in the morning quick yet stylish.
Megan M.
Used this product to help give my hair some edge when it was short and piecey. Its affordable and does leave your hair oily. It smells fantastic!
Jaedan N M.
I love this product! I like to wear my hair in several different short styles and this stuff allows me to achieve piecey styles to slick styles.
Sacha G.
Hialeah, FL
I've used This for many many years it's always helped me while I would iron my hair it always meet my expectations my hair is dark brown and wavy
Ariel B.
Earlville, IL
This is a great paste I use it to help paste my son's Mohawk. It smells so great. I originally got a free sample ended up going back to purchase
Heidi R.
E Wenatchee, WA
This is fun to add quick texture without being too gooey! I used it when i had shorter hair and I loved how quick it was. The smell was good too.
Melissa E.
San diego, Ca
Great pomade with fresh coconut scent. It is very sticky so
You need to make sure to move it around in the palm over your hands for best results.
Jami T.
Red Lion, PA
I frequently use this product to style my nephews hair..it's the only product I've found that gives him the style he wants and it smell good too
Callie D.
Albuquerque, NM
Really nice putty smells rlly good like candy and holds down hair frizz side frizz all day long I was worried about color of it but it is great.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?