• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Leslie M.
Cleveland, OH
Gteat product! Odd texture but easy to apply and holds well. Run into fingers then work into hair. Blow drying works best for a quick strong hold.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Pastes are good for short guys hair, holds better than hairspray. As long as you don't keep touching your hair, shouldn't leave any white residue.
Krystal R.
Sebring, FL
This product would be good for someone who likes to style their hair and who needs to but i did get this and i ended up giving it to my brother.
Ariel B.
Earlville, IL
This is a great paste I use it to help paste my son's Mohawk. It smells so great. I originally got a free sample ended up going back to purchase
Allie A.
My mom uses this on a daily basis. She refuses to use anything else. My hair is very fine. All I use it for is to keep the little stick ups down!
Molly A.
Dallas, TX
SO I'll be honest, I bought this for my then-boyfriend for a costume and was very impressed with it's hold. If I had short hair I'd use to often.
Donnie P.
Mead, WA
Another great product from the bed head line. I use this daily and always have great results. Also priced at a bargain for the level of quality.
Madeleine G.
pace, FL
This products is perfect for achieving that perfect messy beach look with your hair! It makes styling our hair in the morning quick yet stylish.
Megan M.
Used this product to help give my hair some edge when it was short and piecey. Its affordable and does leave your hair oily. It smells fantastic!
Jami T.
Red Lion, PA
I frequently use this product to style my nephews hair..it's the only product I've found that gives him the style he wants and it smell good too
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?