BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Tina F.
Vinita, OK
Love this product! It's lightweight but very good if you want height or root lift. Very good hold but not stiff. It doesn't seem to leave a buildup like many other products.
Molly A.
Dallas, TX
SO I'll be honest, I bought this for my then-boyfriend for a costume and was very impressed with it's hold. If I had short hair I'd use to often.
Madeleine G.
P C Beach, FL
This products is perfect for achieving that perfect messy beach look with your hair! It makes styling our hair in the morning quick yet stylish.
Cece H.
I used this when i had a wedge hair cut and I absolutely love it. A small amount will go a long way and can keep your hair exactly how you want it. The smell is amazing also!
Jaedan N M.
I love this product! I like to wear my hair in several different short styles and this stuff allows me to achieve piecey styles to slick styles.
Ariel B.
Earlville, IL
This is a great paste I use it to help paste my son's Mohawk. It smells so great. I originally got a free sample ended up going back to purchase
Krystal R.
Sebring, FL
This product would be good for someone who likes to style their hair and who needs to but i did get this and i ended up giving it to my brother.
Donnie P.
Mead, WA
Another great product from the bed head line. I use this daily and always have great results. Also priced at a bargain for the level of quality.
Amanda B.
Pasadena, CA
I used this product when I had short hair. I really liked it because it provides good definition to hair. Use sparingly; too much can actually make hair limp. Just rub on hands and work through hair to make it kind of wild and unkempt.
Lacey M.
Kansas City, mo
This product is good for added texture, but can be too heavy when you have thin hair. It would be perfect if you had thick naturally curly hair.
Kendall E.