BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Sacha G.
Hialeah, FL
I've used This for many many years it's always helped me while I would iron my hair it always meet my expectations my hair is dark brown and wavy
Jaedan N M.
I love this product! I like to wear my hair in several different short styles and this stuff allows me to achieve piecey styles to slick styles.
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ
Smells great and provides a pliable hold that lasts all day! great for shorter hairstyles but I've also used it on longer hair to tame fly-aways.
Allie A.
My mom uses this on a daily basis. She refuses to use anything else. My hair is very fine. All I use it for is to keep the little stick ups down!
Megan M.
Used this product to help give my hair some edge when it was short and piecey. Its affordable and does leave your hair oily. It smells fantastic!
Allison M.
Bowling Green, KY
I've tried using various products that the salon I go to recommends. This product has come the closest and gives me the results I am looking for.
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
I love the smell of this! It also works well and lasts long. And it is not too expensive. Plus a small one gets me months of use. Great product!
Ashley C.
auburn
Wow were do i begin i started using this product when i got a bob har cut to help make it piecey looking and it worked great and smellls good to
Jennifer S.
Benton Harbor , MI
I myself did not like this product feels like plastic to me but my daughter loved it when she used it. I have since found a better product for me
Bridget H.
I really only used it to keep my hair in control when I had it up. But it would make my hair feel a bit greasy when I tried it for other styles.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?