BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Cheryl C.
Spencer, IA
I love this stuff. I have short thin hair and this helps to give my hair some texture and fullness. It also helps hold my style without hairspray.
sarah h.
Tarawa terrace, NC
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator gives a strong hold with a great smell. I wasn't a fan of the texture. After sculpting my hair I found it to be crunchy.
MARLYN S.
Rialto, CA
Bed head manipulator texture paste is the best ever. i have little hairs and with just a gad bit on my hair it made it go down.i love this product
Sonya J.
Antioch, TN
Tried this as an edge control...did not work..made hair hard and caused it to curl up the opposite of what I needed it to do ,,will not repurchase
Monica F.
Beverly, OH
Absolutely love this manipulator texture paste. When applied, it does not feel sticky or weigh your hair down rather gives you manageable control!
Leslie M.
Cleveland, OH
Gteat product! Odd texture but easy to apply and holds well. Run into fingers then work into hair. Blow drying works best for a quick strong hold.
Kam N.
Grand Bay, AL
I love texture paste. If you are going for a beach wave this goes perfectly to add a rougher texture to soft curled hair for a natural beach wave.
Kay B.
Love this! I wear my hair in a pixie faux hawk and this holds shape in my hair all day despite working out and doing various daily tasks. Love it!
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Adds great volume and height to my hair... I love the smell... My hair had a non greasy but silky texture after using without making my hair flat.
Bridget H.
I really only used it to keep my hair in control when I had it up. But it would make my hair feel a bit greasy when I tried it for other styles.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?