BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Tina F.
Vinita, OK
Love this product! It's lightweight but very good if you want height or root lift. Very good hold but not stiff. It doesn't seem to leave a buildup like many other products.
Heidi R.
E Wenatchee, WA
This is fun to add quick texture without being too gooey! I used it when i had shorter hair and I loved how quick it was. The smell was good too.
Jennifer S.
Benton Harbor , MI
I myself did not like this product feels like plastic to me but my daughter loved it when she used it. I have since found a better product for me
kimberly c.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great and provides a pliable hold that lasts all day! great for shorter hairstyles but I've also used it on longer hair to tame fly-aways.
Joan M.
Oldenburg, IN
Very workable product,, does not weigh the hair down,,, easy to manipulate in my hair,,, so gummy feel to it and for my fine hair,, does not overpower my style I am going for.
Darcey F.
Lutz, FL
Great for shorter hair that needs texture and hold. On longer hair, it can weigh it down quite a bit. Best if used for a stubborn cowlick or keeping ends curled on long hair.
Samantha V.
Pennsauken, NJ
Love this product sooooooo much! i recently cut my hair above my shoulders and it helps to texturize it but don't put too much or it'll look like a camel licked your head lol
Jessica M.
Paris, TN
This is a lightweight product. It didn't do anything for my hair. I have thick coarse hair so I really think it would work better on other hair types. It smells good though.
Christy S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
This manipulator makes my hair shine and do what I want it to do . My hair always has a piece that wants to stand up out of place . Manipulator makes it stay were it belongs .
Sumayyah F.
Columbia, MO
This is a STICKY product!!! But it will do things to your hair that you'd never even imagine! If you add too much product it turns your hair white, that's the only downside!
Kendall E.