BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Amber K.
I have used this product! No complaints. I would gel my hair and crimp it with my hands and use this texture paste to keep more bounce in my curls!
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Adds great volume and height to my hair... I love the smell... My hair had a non greasy but silky texture after using without making my hair flat.
Anita S.
Palatine, IL
I love this product because it gives my hair the texturizing hold I need without weighing it down or making it greasy. A bonus... It smells great!
kylie l.
Killeen, TX
A tiny but of this goes a long way. I put it in my hair when ita dry before I curl it and it holds the curl not only all day, but the next day too
Nick M.
Bowling Green, KY
By far the best hair styling product for short to mid hair! The hold is perfection and doesn't look greasy like many palm or wax styling products.
Lisa P.
Hudson, Mi
I love this! I suggest it to a lot of my client! A little goes a long way. You an smooth fly aways. And make ️️hair look choppy. Wonderful stuff!!
Alicia S.
San Mateo , CA
I use this on a regular basis when I want bed head waves. It looks like I just left the beach and is great at keeping my hair looking good all day.
Davie Y.
Marlton, NJ
Pastes are good for short guys hair, holds better than hairspray. As long as you don't keep touching your hair, shouldn't leave any white residue.
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
This product is OK it tends to make my hair clumpy sometimes so I just use a tiny bit while my hair is damp before I blow dry. smells nice though.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
My husband uses this product for his hair, the hold is amazing, and it smells so good!!!! Doesn't cause any flakes, and a little goes a long ways!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?