BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
MARLYN S.
rialto, CA
Bed head manipulator texture paste is the best ever. i have little hairs and with just a gad bit on my hair it made it go down.i love this product
Kay B.
Love this! I wear my hair in a pixie faux hawk and this holds shape in my hair all day despite working out and doing various daily tasks. Love it!
Anita S.
Palatine, IL
I love this product because it gives my hair the texturizing hold I need without weighing it down or making it greasy. A bonus... It smells great!
Nick M.
Bowling Green, KY
By far the best hair styling product for short to mid hair! The hold is perfection and doesn't look greasy like many palm or wax styling products.
Monica F.
Waterford, OH
Absolutely love this manipulator texture paste. When applied, it does not feel sticky or weigh your hair down rather gives you manageable control!
Ellen M.
Lakeville, MN
This is a daily requirement for me! Love the texture and pliable hold. Does not weigh my hair down. Has a pleasant smell. Not overpowering. Product goes a long way! Good value!
Kim G.
El Cajon, CA
This paste works great for calming those stick up hairs at the part. I just put tiny amount on finger tips and smooth down the tiny hairs that create a halo. It smells good too.
Rachel G.
Great Falls, MT
My husband uses this product for his hair, the hold is amazing, and it smells so good!!!! Doesn't cause any flakes, and a little goes a long ways!
Melissa R.
Herrin, Il
This is my all time favorite paste. It is sticky on your hands but can manipulate your hair into any style you wish. Also it doesn't feel heavy or goopy once it is in your hair.
Sumayyah F.
Columbia, MO
This is a STICKY product!!! But it will do things to your hair that you'd never even imagine! If you add too much product it turns your hair white, that's the only downside!
Kendall E.