BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
The manipulator is one of my favorite styling products. It smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves a smooth finish and lasts all day.
Brenna E.
Wildomar, CA
I really really like using this. At least I would if my teenage son would stop stealing it. He lives it so much, I Bakr seem to keep it in the house
Mikaela D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Literally my favorite texture hair product ever. Great hold without being crunchy, smells nices, feels nice in your hands and hair worth every penny.
Ashley H.
Springfield, TN
I used this on my boyfriends hair and he loved it. I think the price we paid was too much, considering we only used it once for a Halloween costume.
Lauren M.
Davie
Great for men and women to add texture. For men use it to style however you like. For women use after blow drying to add more texture to shorter cuts
Sara T.
Shenandoah, Pa
This works alright for the price. I'm not a big fan as it left my hair feeling a bit greasy by the end of the day but was still overall not too bad.
Lidia B.
Atlanta, GA
Not going to lie. My boyfriend uses and swears by it. He loves. It doesn't make his hair sticky or greasy. It is nice to touch. He uses it every day!
Roxy P.
No so crazy about this product, it left my hair feeling grease. I could not styled my hair. I do like the fragrance, my hair smelled good and clean.
Kaitlin B.
Cincinnati, OH
Love this does wonders for your hair is a must have item for me !!!! If you are questioning if you should buy it or not just do it you wont regret it
Lauren M.
Modesto, CA
This paste has the perfect texture for my thick hair. It smells great and the price is right. Compare to Kenra matte texture putty at a better price.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?