BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Lauren M.
Davie
Great for men and women to add texture. For men use it to style however you like. For women use after blow drying to add more texture to shorter cuts
Wendy O.
Piqua, OH
The manipulator is one of my favorite styling products. It smells amazing and doesn't weigh my hair down. It leaves a smooth finish and lasts all day.
Marie L.
Camdenton, MO
This stuff is awesome! All day hold with just a small amount. Even smells good. Actually have to be careful not to use too much, can get sticky. Great value though. It lasts a long time.
Danielle B.
After I use my wand for curling my hair, I use this on the ends to piece apart my curls to create soft waves. This also helps hold the Curl without causing your hair to be crunchy.
Sara T.
Shenandoah, Pa
This works alright for the price. I'm not a big fan as it left my hair feeling a bit greasy by the end of the day but was still overall not too bad.
Ashley H.
Springfield, TN
I used this on my boyfriends hair and he loved it. I think the price we paid was too much, considering we only used it once for a Halloween costume.
Misty H.
This product works great to add texture and definition. Only use a small amount and it makes layers stand out and look defined. It smells so yummy!!
Roxy P.
No so crazy about this product, it left my hair feeling grease. I could not styled my hair. I do like the fragrance, my hair smelled good and clean.
Carrie S.
Colquitt, GA
I really liked this product when I had really short hair! It met all my expectations and then some. At the time I was able to get it from my salon. Now it's available at Walmart.
Kayla J.
Akron, OH
This is the product I buy for my boyfriend. He really likes it because it holds his hair in place without it being hard or crunchy. I have repurchased this for him multiple times.
Kendall E.