• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Vidia I.
Pullman, WA
This product is great!A little goes a long way.It has a mild coconut scent that is quite lovely. It adds body, volume and shine to thin hair like mine.
Tuesday  G.
Escondido, CA
I don't use this now since my hair is long, but this was my go to when i had short fun hair! So much texture and doesn't get crunchy or hard. Loved it!
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
AMAZING product, had this when I had shorter hair and it made the ends of my hair spiky without weighing it down too much that it would lose the curl!!
Tracie R.
Milan, MI
My boyfriend used this from time to time and he swore by it. It kept your hair styled and from moving throughout the entire day. He would recommend it.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ
This texture paste works GREAT i have a long thick hair and it has worked wonders for me absolutely great for a hair types and will not weigh her down.
Sara T.
Shenandoah, Pa
This works alright for the price. I'm not a big fan as it left my hair feeling a bit greasy by the end of the day but was still overall not too bad.
Brenna E.
Wildomar, CA
I really really like using this. At least I would if my teenage son would stop stealing it. He lives it so much, I Bakr seem to keep it in the house
Mikaela D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Literally my favorite texture hair product ever. Great hold without being crunchy, smells nices, feels nice in your hands and hair worth every penny.
Bailey H.
This is a very good gel for men and little boys to spike their hair or whatever you need to do! It keeps it in that position forever and looks great!
Stephanie H.
I've used this for years to tame those little fly away hairs. I've tried other similar products and always come back to this one. I love this paste!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?