BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
AMAZING product, had this when I had shorter hair and it made the ends of my hair spiky without weighing it down too much that it would lose the curl!!
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I recommend this product for anyone. It works well with all hair types, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling like other brands. Lasts all day long.
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ
This texture paste works GREAT i have a long thick hair and it has worked wonders for me absolutely great for a hair types and will not weigh her down.
Stephanie H.
ROY, UT
I've used this for years to tame those little fly away hairs. I've tried other similar products and always come back to this one. I love this paste!
Victoria K.
S Pasadena, CA
The paste is a bit too think for me, but it does smell really nice. The open jar does mean that you can use all of the product and none gets wasted.
Angela  m.
Moncks corner, Sc
I haven't used this for myself but I use it on my sons hair because he spikes it and it's fantastic it keeps his hair up all day and he is a wild one
Roxy P.
No so crazy about this product, it left my hair feeling grease. I could not styled my hair. I do like the fragrance, my hair smelled good and clean.
Mikaela D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Literally my favorite texture hair product ever. Great hold without being crunchy, smells nices, feels nice in your hands and hair worth every penny.
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I absolutely love this product, for a paste it does not wear to heavy in my hair and still leaves everything looking natural, also has a great smell!
Misty H.
This product works great to add texture and definition. Only use a small amount and it makes layers stand out and look defined. It smells so yummy!!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?