BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tuesday  G.
Escondido, CA
I don't use this now since my hair is long, but this was my go to when i had short fun hair! So much texture and doesn't get crunchy or hard. Loved it!
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I recommend this product for anyone. It works well with all hair types, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling like other brands. Lasts all day long.
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
Love this stuff when I'm trying to keep in updo or curls in. I gets a little pasty if your not careful. Small learning curve, but it does the job well.
Jenny F.
imlay city, MI
I have fine hair so i found that this product wasn't for me because it was too greasy and weighed my hair down even more. Would be good for thicker hair
Michelle S.
Edmond, OK
Great product at an affordable price. My son loves to use this texture paste when spiking his hair. He enjoys a soft set and not crunchy bits or hair.
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
Its really easy to use it doesent leave you waxy or sticky like other hair pastes and i find that it lasts me all day withought my hair going back down
Julie M.
Plymouth, CT
This is great for styling but a little heavy. I straighten my hair, (it's curly naturally) so it messes with my final blow out but my husband likes it.
Sheralyn K.
Chandler, AZ
This isn't my favorite for texture and hold. A little thick and clumpy. I've figure out how to best use it on my hair, but don't think I'd buy it again
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
AMAZING product, had this when I had shorter hair and it made the ends of my hair spiky without weighing it down too much that it would lose the curl!!
Isela G.
Somerton, AZ
This texture paste works GREAT i have a long thick hair and it has worked wonders for me absolutely great for a hair types and will not weigh her down.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?