BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jill H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for spiking my sons hair in the morning or adding texture to mine. It doesn't flake off after a long day. It lasts a long time so its a great value.
Melissa G.
This product i believe is average. A little exoensive for the amount of product that you get. It does tend to Leave hair a little bit on the greasy side. It does have a great length of hold. Great smell.
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I have very fine straight hair and this product helps give the illusion of volume while giving me great control over how it styled. Lasts all day even in humid Florida.
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this product for anyone. It works well with all hair types, doesn't leave a sticky or greasy feeling like other brands. Lasts all day long.
Megan C.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
My dad has been using this since I was a child. It has a great smell and always made his hair look good. Plus when I wear my hair natural it's nice to rub a small amount in to keep the naturally wave so it doesn't fall.
Zena E.
Staten Island, NY
My boyfriend uses and love this product and one day when I had nothing to use, I reached for this and I see why it loves it. It gives a good hold and its not a gel more like a thick cream.
vanessa o.
Hesperia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its really easy to use it doesent leave you waxy or sticky like other hair pastes and i find that it lasts me all day withought my hair going back down
Brandi S.
Orange City, FL
Soft, sultry hair is what I get out of this little pot of magic! Just grab a little dab with your fingertips, smooth through my long- that's right, I said long-damp hair and when it dries, gorgeousness.
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
AMAZING product, had this when I had shorter hair and it made the ends of my hair spiky without weighing it down too much that it would lose the curl!!
Vidia I.
Pullman, WA
This product is great!A little goes a long way.It has a mild coconut scent that is quite lovely. It adds body, volume and shine to thin hair like mine.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.