BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Gurpreet K.
Chico, CA
Bedhead Manipulator by Tigi is a great product.The product is not really a gel, but more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste) that is the consistency of honey. It dries very naturally though (not at all like glue or paste), and leaving a sort of fiber in your hair. My hair feels soft and very managble (not greasy or waxy) and I can leave it in the next day without having the dirty feel to my hair that leaving the hairspray in does.
Melissa L.
Austin, TX
Manipulator is a quality hair product. It keeps my hair looking freshly done throughout the day and smells terrific. Unlike other brands this product doesn't make your hair look greasy or oily. A small amount of this product goes along way in your hair so you don't find yourself buying new hair product every week. The product is easy to remove with shampoo and water. Don't be confused even though the product is blue it does not come out blue in your hair.
Nando A.
This paste is just the right thickness, holds very will with little to no heat needed. I used it with a round brush and blow drier to get the perfect pompadour. My hair is naturally thick but this product does give great volume and a nice finish shine for a really reasonable price. Highly recommend. Great line of products!
Claire P.
For an edgy look, this Manipulator is great for getting chunky layers and keeps your hair in place throughout the day. The scent is mouthwatering. The only downside is the sticky consistency which required a good hand washing after the fact, and loose hair tends to stick to your hands while you're running the product through.
Emily K.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! This is the best thing to happen to my hair! My wavy hair becomes curly when I use this and I don't need any heat at all! My hair loves this product. It looks natural and lasts all day! It even lasts when I sleep on it. This is the most amazing hair product ever! I would definitely recommend to everyone
Newman P.
I highly recommend this product! It works great for me, holds all day, and gives a finished look. When applicating, gradually go from small pee sozed amount to bigger scoops, otherwise hair will become much like a glue substance. Other than that, smells great, and hold amazingly. I give this hair product a 8/10 rating :) !
Ayesha C.
Richmond, TX
I used to have a short choppy hairstyle and I wanted to give it a more piece-y lived in sort of look so I tried this product. I liked that it had quite a bit of hold, but it definitely didn't last all day long. Furthermore, it was difficult for me to wash it out of my hair. Is it decent? Yes, but I wouldn't buy it again.
Leigh P.
Brownstown, IN
Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste, is what you expect from a great brand. It smells nice, not too strong, and as always with bed head products did not let me down. The price is excellent for the quality and I feel I get salon quality at a drugtore price. I like to use just a little bit of texture paste for mussy beachy hair.
Augusta T.
Tallahassee, FL
Okay so if you need a product to hold your hair this is the product that you should use I swear I can put it on and in a few hours it is still there surprisingly not sticky gooey but a perfect hold my spikes last all day and when I'm ready for the night they left there too so I would definitely recommend this product
Angie R.
This product is great for shorter hair, messy or pieced out styles, spiking hair, and giving it definition with shine and hold. It definitely has some grip to it, so less is more. It's got a tropical type scent and since a little goes a long way, a little puck of it will last a long time. So it's a good buy for the money.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?