BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
lillian S.
Glendale, AZ
Very gross feeling, I'd say it was more of a wax than a paste, as it felt like it never got removed until a heavy shampooing. I'd think it'd work very well for those who are willing to figure out how to use it. Smells nice. Use very little, as it is potent
Heather S.
Grandy, NC
The only product you need for adding structure and substance to a pixie cut! Smells amazing, lightweight, non greasy and last for HOURS! An amazing value! 1 jar last 6 months. A must have for adding body and volume to soft hair! Never be caught without it!
Chelsie Y.
Reno, NV
This texture paste is amazing an SO versatile! Not only do I use this paste on my four year old's Mohawk but I also love to use it on my husbands pompadour. This paste exceeded my expectations by taking the place of two products we no longer have to use!
Amber T.
Tuscola, TX
This product is a must in our house for my sons hair. This has worked the best out of all the different ones we have tried. This exceeded my expectation. Smells great even for a guy to use it. I will continue to purchase this product to style his hair.
Bree J.
Solvang, CA
I am a hair dresser and I absolutely love this product for men and women's short hair styles. it doesn't leave he hair feeling sticky, but gives just the right amount of hold for any hairstyle you could be looking to achieve. the scent is just a bonus!
Natalia V.
Cullman, AL
My husband introduced me to Bed Head and I love this product. I like to texturized my hair and this helps me a give the look I'm going for. My husband and I share the product and he loves it as well. Smells great and your do would last for a long time.
Kelly F.
Stroudsburg, PA
When my hair was short and I spiked it, this was the only thing that would hold it upright througout the day without it wilting. I always bought it at the salon on sale because it was a little more than I alotted for my own budget, but it's not pricey
Jaclyn R.
Use this for my sons "gel". A little goes a LONG way! I use it to spike his hair up in the front a little bit OR when he has a hard part, I manipulate the hair in the opposite direction! Price is great because it will last you forever! Will buy again!
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
Great for styling short hair. Lasts all day and doesn't make your hair feel crusty like hairspray does. I just put a small amount in my palm, apply to my hair, and I'm good to go for the day. You do not need to reapply this product throughout the day.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
I like this, but I don't love it. A little bit goes a long way, but I find the texture too loose and stringy. I also find that it leaves my hair sticky throughout the day. It has decent hold. I think this would work really well on shorter hair styles.
Kendall E.