BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Karin M.
Anoka, MN
Make hair look more defined. I like the way it feels. This product is not heavy and also can run my finger through my hair with this product in my hair.
Jessica P.
Belleville, MI
Very good for up-do's. Was recommended my my hair stylist and love it. Run through strands of hair before or after curling and will hold all night long.
Leah M.
I love this texture paste. The product smells great, and a little goes a long way! This is great for straight hair, keeps it smooth with no fly-aways.
Antonia T.
West Mifflin, PA
My favorite hair paste ever! A little goes a long way and its not greasy like some brands. Always keeps my long hair under control and soft with shine
Tiffany A.
Albemarle, NC
Loved it! It has a wonderful smell, great price, and reliable product. I have short hair which I spike in the back so this was great for that purpose.
Carlee H.
Orem, UT
Love this stuff when I'm trying to keep in updo or curls in. I gets a little pasty if your not careful. Small learning curve, but it does the job well.
Destiny G.
Mascotte,Florida
Loved it it was so moisturizing and the texture was great so I really hope u get this because I posted it on sc and a whole bunch of people. Wanted it
Caitlyn J.
Ladson, SC
This product gives hair the texture it needs without leaving a greasy shine. A small amount goes a long way and works great with bangs or shorter hair
Gina L.
I have been using this product for years! Has a wonderful scent and is a great texture. Doesn't leave hair crusty but helps to hold the style you want
Arik Z.
I love bed head because it gets the job done. I have short thick hair, which is pretty difficult to style, so both me & my stylist use this as a go to.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?