BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Charley K.
Sebring, FL
Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is seriously super glue in a jar! I use this on a lot of my short hair womens cuts. The texture of the paste isn't too bad at all. It apples easily and holds!
Rebecca M.
My son and I both use this product! My son like for the front of his hair stand up all day and this product does the trick! I like it for me as it tames the fly aways and sculpts my hair better!
Kristin S.
I used to use this when I had a very short haircut. It was good for what it was, but the container leaked very easily, and it was also very easy to use too much and make your hair greasy and sticky.
Alexis C.
Burbank, IL
I love using this product after straightening my hair! As a person with a curly fro and lots of 'fly aways', this product is perfect to smooth it down and keep it looking good throughout the day
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
I have very fine straight hair and this product helps give the illusion of volume while giving me great control over how it styled. Lasts all day even in humid Florida.
Sophia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
A little bit goes a long way! Use a small amount and your hair does whatever you want. Use too much it still does but your hair will look gross from it.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I use this to maintain my fly always on a daily basis, you don't need to use much. It also helps when I want to add more lift to my hair. I love this stuff
Maggie S.
I love this product! Easy to use; works great; smells amazing! I adore Bed Head products anyhow, but Manipulator Texture Paste is definitely a favorite!
Kortnie F.
Jonesboro, AR
This product was very helpful for me when styling my hair. I have super thin hair that will not hardly do anything, however this product makes my hair easy to style and it will hold the style.
Gabriela P.
Rio Grande City, TX
My favorite absolute hair product! It smells fantastic, the reside doesn't stay on your hands, and it manipulates your hair to what you want, and not to an extrem extent. I use this every day
Kendall E.