BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Tabatha M.
Moorhead, MN
I love manipulator for that piecey look and love the smell of the product. It's also not super heavy I have fine hair and it doesn't way my hair down at all
Jill H.
Love this for spiking my sons hair in the morning or adding texture to mine. It doesn't flake off after a long day. It lasts a long time so its a great value.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I use this to maintain my fly always on a daily basis, you don't need to use much. It also helps when I want to add more lift to my hair. I love this stuff
Sydney M.
I love everything about this except the price. A little goes a long way so maybe you can justify the steep price tag. It smells good and works really well.
Philly P.
Worked great on my short fine hair. Placed a dab in my palms rubed it together then styled my hair. It is a very flexible hold hair feels soft not crunchy.
Brandi P.
Chapmansboro, TN
When I had a pixie cut this was always my go to texture paste. I loved this stuff!! It didn't leave your hair like hard or stale best stuff on the market!
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really helps when it comes to styling hair. I use this when styling my son's hair. It is also great for the price. I would highly recommend it
Bailey N.
Traverse City, MI
Great for giving texture to shorter hair, makes it that piecy style. Smells awesome. I used it for medium length hair but would work better for short hair.
Amy P.
Luverne, MN
My husband uses this to create that messy look and it holds very well I can always tell when he doesn't use it and have him put it in recommend for anyone
Lavina R.
El Paso, TX
This definitely holds my style, a little goes a long way but it does have a strong smell that lingers. People think I'm wearing perfume but its the paste.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?