BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Amber P.
Yakima
Great atuff Jacksons Kansas skunk banana Shans shamans Alan's ska a sk banana Amanda's abandons smskdkks and d smskdkks Shannon's ska. S skskkskal stalls e
Elizabeth B.
Anniston, AL
Dried my hair out. Not good. Especially for the price. I normally love bed head products but this one I do not love. So many other options at better price.
Staci Z.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
I've used this on my husband's hair and I love the texture and scent of it. I love that it isn't sticky and he loves that it doesn't make his hair crunchy
Sophia S.
Norfolk, MA
Very sticky so I recommend only taking a small amount of you have fine and thin her like I do. Add the smallest amount of water to thin it out bc it is too think for my hair to put it on by itself
Kristen V.
Lynn, MA
My boyfriend and all of his friends actually most guys I know have used this product-it smells AMAZING!! This is an all around awesome product and we always buy more when it runs out- or he does ;)
Kathryn C.
Grovetown, GA
Tigi manipulator works fairly well. Does not leave hair super sticky feeling but still holds all day. It is also easy to wash out unlike some other products. Helps keep my flyaways in place all day.
Philly P.
Worked great on my short fine hair. Placed a dab in my palms rubed it together then styled my hair. It is a very flexible hold hair feels soft not crunchy.
Shelby W.
Louisville, KY
So great for creating styles from funky to sleek. The product is very easy to use and the directions are clear cut. As well as the longevity of the hold.
Rebecca M.
My son and I both use this product! My son like for the front of his hair stand up all day and this product does the trick! I like it for me as it tames the fly aways and sculpts my hair better!
Suzanna G.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing loved it. Worked good and kept hair in place where you wanted it to and lasts all night long. Way better then most products and worth the price !
Kendall E.