BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Selene P.
My hubby loves this stuff. It's better then gel. I use it to keep fly always from sticking out. Great stuff to keep your hair in place but not all hard.
Sophia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
A little bit goes a long way! Use a small amount and your hair does whatever you want. Use too much it still does but your hair will look gross from it.
Jessica P.
Belleville, MI
Very good for up-do's. Was recommended my my hair stylist and love it. Run through strands of hair before or after curling and will hold all night long.
Suzanna G.
Tucson, AZ
Amazing loved it. Worked good and kept hair in place where you wanted it to and lasts all night long. Way better then most products and worth the price !
John K.
Waunakee, WI
This product texturizes my hair and puts down my cowlicks I have in the back. Although it is pricey, it is the best hair paste i have found on the market.
Raina R.
Modesto, CA
Loooove the smell of this, smells like pina colada. Not a huge fan of this for my hair though, It tends to weigh it down. It also feels a little greasy.
Marcela A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product!! I use it more for ponytails and curly hair days. My husband and son are addicted to the stuff also. Great family product!
Christy M.
Lucedale, MS
Great if you want a textured look without feeling like you have a ton of product in your hair. Easy to style and leaves hair smooth and smelling amazing.
Maggie S.
I love this product! Easy to use; works great; smells amazing! I adore Bed Head products anyhow, but Manipulator Texture Paste is definitely a favorite!
Shelby W.
Louisville, KY
So great for creating styles from funky to sleek. The product is very easy to use and the directions are clear cut. As well as the longevity of the hold.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?