BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
I’ve got pretty thick and wavy hair, so I decided to give this a shot. It worked a lot better than I expected. It kept everything in place without making it feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way.
Em R.
Austin, TX
I love my TIGI products and have been using them for years. This is kind of like a pomade. Helps you shap your hair into poofs, spikes or rolls. Holds up throughout the day. Smells really nice as well.
Alexis N.
Antioch, CA
I received this as a sample from my hairdresser and it has lasted this long, I use it to lie down little fly aways when my hair is straightened and natural.
Brittany R.
Novato, CA
This product was not my favorite because it made my hair greasy. I have not used it in a while. I just felt as if my hair was stringy and greasy when i did.
Cheryl B.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Bed Head Manipulator product! I buy it as soon as my jar is half empty so that I don't run out. I love how it doesn't make my hair feel stiff, like other products on the market.
Erin S.
Livonia , MI
I love this product! It great for when I want a piece-y look when wearing my hair straight or curled. It also smells really good, so that is always a bonus.
Jennifer S.
This texture paste was great for pixie haircut. It held all day and tamed wild hairs. The smell was pleasant. Would recommend this to anyone who has a very short hairstyle and looking for definition.
Jeannette H.
Pacoima, CA
It works great to style any type of hair and the finish product it's unbelievable. I really love the see everyone product and it's a must to have at home. I highly recommend.
Amber P.
Yakima
Great atuff Jacksons Kansas skunk banana Shans shamans Alan's ska a sk banana Amanda's abandons smskdkks and d smskdkks Shannon's ska. S skskkskal stalls e
Elizabeth B.
Anniston, AL
Dried my hair out. Not good. Especially for the price. I normally love bed head products but this one I do not love. So many other options at better price.
Kendall E.