BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Lavina R.
El Paso, TX
This definitely holds my style, a little goes a long way but it does have a strong smell that lingers. People think I'm wearing perfume but its the paste.
Brenda H.
Magnolia, TX
My brothers used this one and they like it cuz, it not left a hard sensation or sticky, looks natural and nice, they like it, but is not for sale in Mexico
Shawna W.
Clinton, IA
Love this! Helps making styling my hair a lot easier! Simple to use. Easy to manage! I bout this at out local walmart. Will be getting this in the future!
Staci Z.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
I've used this on my husband's hair and I love the texture and scent of it. I love that it isn't sticky and he loves that it doesn't make his hair crunchy
Amy P.
Luverne, MN
My husband uses this to create that messy look and it holds very well I can always tell when he doesn't use it and have him put it in recommend for anyone
Angela D.
Kenilworth, NJ
I have short hair, and I love using texture paste to get that chunky look throughout my hair. It also helps to keep the shape I want throughout the day.
Karin M.
Anoka, MN
Make hair look more defined. I like the way it feels. This product is not heavy and also can run my finger through my hair with this product in my hair.
Melissa S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This stuff is amazing. I recently cut my hair above my shoulders and needed a product for a sleek slick back look. This product is perfect for just that!
Kandi M.
Texarkana, TX
I really like the way this product feels on my hair. It also smells great.. Ot jas a ;ot
it has a smooth texture. It stays on and last longer than most.
Marcela A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product!! I use it more for ponytails and curly hair days. My husband and son are addicted to the stuff also. Great family product!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?