BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Jennifer L.
Seriously hair glue.
works exactly the way it says it does and smell delicious♡ the price is a bit much and it's hard to get out of hair but a great product.
Natasha S.
Owasso, OK
Works well but it is very easy to over use. Once you get it right, it keeps pretty strong throughout the day. I personally don't like how it made my hair feel though. It gave it a gritty, greasy texture.
Brittani J.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely love this product it is great to use for laying your hair down. I have told so manny of my friends and family about it. If this is something that you haven't tried I suggest that you try it.
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Better on longer hair W/layers used for deinition, than for spiky short hair. Sticky at first, but soaks into hair making it flexible & gives a lot of texture
Melissa C.
Arnold, NE
Thus product is amazing! It allows me to do anything with my hair.. And my hair never listens!!! I recommend this to anyone that has troubke controlling their hair... Or anyone with hair for the matter!!!
Valerie P.
Love this product for adding texture to short styles, especially pixis. It's great for spiking the hair, and has a medium hold. Can use a hairspray over it for a firmer hold. Smells like berries or candy.
Armando G.
Denver, CO
Bought this product for more control of the texture and style of my hair. The product worked out pretty strong and makes my hair go where I want it. Liked it.
Jennell M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product holds my hair in place even after long hours at work. I apply this product on my hair before Curling it with a curl band and I love the results.
Penny B.
North Aurora, IL
Bought this as a tester to see if it would help separate my hairstyle. I really like how a little bit goes a long way. Easy to work through, not too thick and doesn't leave residue or flakes of product.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when I had a pixie cut and it worked wonderfully. I LOVE the smell!!!... think cotton candy-ish. I'd still use it, but with my hair as long as it is, I don't believe it would be a good combo.
Kendall E.