BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Dorian G.
Carrollton, TX
Great hold but it still remains flexible. No flaking, keeps hair matte so it looks like there's no product in it and your hair is just naturally wonderful.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
I use this to maintain my fly always on a daily basis, you don't need to use much. It also helps when I want to add more lift to my hair. I love this stuff
Bailey N.
Traverse City, MI
Great for giving texture to shorter hair, makes it that piecy style. Smells awesome. I used it for medium length hair but would work better for short hair.
Lavina R.
El Paso, TX
This definitely holds my style, a little goes a long way but it does have a strong smell that lingers. People think I'm wearing perfume but its the paste.
Elizabeth B.
Anniston, AL
Dried my hair out. Not good. Especially for the price. I normally love bed head products but this one I do not love. So many other options at better price.
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product really helps when it comes to styling hair. I use this when styling my son's hair. It is also great for the price. I would highly recommend it
Staci Z.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
I've used this on my husband's hair and I love the texture and scent of it. I love that it isn't sticky and he loves that it doesn't make his hair crunchy
Cassondra T.
Hillsborough, NH
Short or long hair this is one of the best pastes I've ever used.. I worked about a dime size through my damp hair and let it air dry.. It was beautiful..
Philly P.
Worked great on my short fine hair. Placed a dab in my palms rubed it together then styled my hair. It is a very flexible hold hair feels soft not crunchy.
Rosa A.
Nampa, ID
Love this product for my thick curly hair ūüĎćūüŹľ helps tame and style your way and not the way your hair like to take control. Very useful for my daily basis.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?