BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Ashley B.
Ogden, UT
This paste is great for shorter hair, especially for guy's hair. I've used other products, but the hold isn't as good as this one. I have a shorter cut, which works well with this. This product is effective!
jen m.
New Port Richey, FL
I've used this stuff on my regular hair and i also use it on my wigs. It's great stuff to use and i should have this at all times..especially with all the humidity where i live. Good price. Would recommend.
Victoria E.
Weatherford, TX
I love the amount of texture this gives hair. I usually do not wash my hair until the 4th day because it is so thick so this product is perfect for 1st or 2nd day hair to add texture and depth to my style.
Odie G.
Linn, TX
Loved that it was not sticky and very easy to use and even easier to to achive many diffent style withbnot a lot of effort. I have used this on my son's and like the flexible hold. And that it didn't flake.
Kerri A.
Chesterfield, MO
If you need strong hold, this may be your product. I find it to be too thick and sticky. My husband and son however both enjoyed the ability to sculpt with it.
Lauren P.
Ringgold, GA
I love this product. I cut my hair off short and it has been amazing in styling it. I or it in and the next day I can just spritz with some water and fix it again. It doesn't leave it greasy or nasty looking
Nancy F.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing :) I slept with my hair in a pony tail after washing it and had terrible bed head the next morning and this stuff was like liquid gold.
Valerie P.
Love this product for adding texture to short styles, especially pixis. It's great for spiking the hair, and has a medium hold. Can use a hairspray over it for a firmer hold. Smells like berries or candy.
Natasha S.
Owasso, OK
Works well but it is very easy to over use. Once you get it right, it keeps pretty strong throughout the day. I personally don't like how it made my hair feel though. It gave it a gritty, greasy texture.
Lauren B.
I use this product on my sons hair. He absolutely loves it! It smells great and the hold is great, too! I really like that it doesn't make his hair feel stiff
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.