BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Brittany R.
Novato, CA
This product was not my favorite because it made my hair greasy. I have not used it in a while. I just felt as if my hair was stringy and greasy when i did.
This did not work for my long thin hair bought it on sa emany moons ago, kinda of sticky not much hold may work for short hair, i have fine thin blond hair.
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great product. It's kind of expensive but it takes a very very very tiny amount and hold all day. This works great for a pixie cut or Spiked look.
Erin S.
Livonia, MI
I love this product! It great for when I want a piece-y look when wearing my hair straight or curled. It also smells really good, so that is always a bonus.
Kerri F.
Crescent, OK
I have been using this product for many years . I love how it gives texture and fullness. Lasts all day. Doesn't weight my hair down . Always performs well .
Carrie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this product since it was put on the market. It has continued to be my go to for a texturizing although the stickiness is a bit off putting.
Jennifer L.
Seriously hair glue.
works exactly the way it says it does and smell delicious♡ the price is a bit much and it's hard to get out of hair but a great product.
Alexis N.
Antioch, CA
I received this as a sample from my hairdresser and it has lasted this long, I use it to lie down little fly aways when my hair is straightened and natural.
Tim M.
This is the best around it offers a stiff non greasy look when styling your hair. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to style their hair.
Amber P.
Yakima
Great atuff Jacksons Kansas skunk banana Shans shamans Alan's ska a sk banana Amanda's abandons smskdkks and d smskdkks Shannon's ska. S skskkskal stalls e
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?