BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
April D.
South Windsor, CT
Paste works good for short hair. You can create the style and keeps hold all day.. It has a nice smell. It lasts a long time. It's quite sticky to keep the hold.
Jamie L.
Tarentum
Great for styling Mohawk & frohawks for boys! Holds hair in place, little movement. No sticky, tacky residue. Smells great! Great price. A lite goes a long way!
Nicole P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Perfect for giving the messy look, lasts all day, without looking stiff. Only use a small amount, a little goes a long way....unless you want a wet/greasy look.
Jason U.
Chino, CA
I love this for creating texture in my hair! I find most styling products don't work well with my hair because of how bleach damaged it is but this works amazing
Lan N.
Thick and sticky! On the days that I want to have a casual look and don't care for straight hair, I love using this to give my hair texture and it smells great!
Cam S.
Amherst, Massachusetts
I have been using this stuff since I was in high school and it never fails to impress. On top of providing a good firm hold, it is also surprisingly affordable!
Natalie R.
Kemmerer, WY
When I had short hair this is what I used to give my hair some umph. What I mean by that is style because with short fine hair my hair fell flat and this is what help me make my hair have texture and look better.
Nathan S.
Omaha, NE
For an off the shelf product, it's not bad. I've purchased it several times in the past, and it does the job. That being said, I've had better luck with similar salon products.
Karina P.
Brownfield, TX
This is one of my favorite texture pastes! I love using this product on my pixie bangs. It helps sculpt my bangs the way they should look when I style my hair.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Absolutely love this product. I prefer the pixie cut for myself and this product works perfectly for what I want it doesn't leave my hair oily or feeling heavy
Kendall E.