BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Alicia M.
Dundalk, MD
I love, love, love this product. When my hair was short I would rub a tiny bit in my palms and rub it through wet locks and it would give me that undone look.
Kerri A.
Chesterfield, MO
If you need strong hold, this may be your product. I find it to be too thick and sticky. My husband and son however both enjoyed the ability to sculpt with it.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I love this stuff. It is kind of like a goopy pomade but it is flexible and makes styling my short hair super easy and doesn't give it that gross crunch feel.
Breanna W.
Crescent Springs, KY
I LOVE this stuff. It smells so good and works great when I wear my hair curly. It's not too heavy and helps bring out the curl and gets rid of the frizzies
Tabatha M.
Moorhead, MN
I love manipulator for that piecey look and love the smell of the product. It's also not super heavy I have fine hair and it doesn't way my hair down at all
Lisa U.
Saint Louis, MO
A little bit goes a long way and provides terrific texurizing. A little sticky so my advice is to not use too much. Pleasent smelling and not over powering.
Kerri F.
Crescent, OK
I have been using this product for many years . I love how it gives texture and fullness. Lasts all day. Doesn't weight my hair down . Always performs well .
Denisa G.
Jacksonville, AR
This is a great product. It's kind of expensive but it takes a very very very tiny amount and hold all day. This works great for a pixie cut or Spiked look.
Jill H.
Love this for spiking my sons hair in the morning or adding texture to mine. It doesn't flake off after a long day. It lasts a long time so its a great value.
Carrie R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been using this product since it was put on the market. It has continued to be my go to for a texturizing although the stickiness is a bit off putting.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?