BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kerri A.
Chesterfield, MO
If you need strong hold, this may be your product. I find it to be too thick and sticky. My husband and son however both enjoyed the ability to sculpt with it.
Jessica G.
Antioch, TN
LOVE this product, keeps your hair in place and smells great. The only thing not so great about it, is that it is really sticky other than that great product.
Alexis C.
Douglasville, GA
I used this product on my edges. It has great hold but is very pasty and messy. A little of this product goes a long way. It last all day and doesn't swear out
Megan b.
Cumming, GA
I have short hair and this definitely gives me a nice textured look! I love the way it smells too. I give it four out of five because it doesn't hold forever.
Kaitlyn W.
AMAZING!!! This stuff gives great volume and is NOT messy at all. It's easy to apply. I have my hair dyed and it works on my hair! It makes my hair very soft.
Spencer G.
Columbus, OH
Love this product, allows me to restyle my hair throughout the day. Great hold, great style, not clumpy or crusty. Currently my favorite product on the market.
Armando G.
Denver, CO
Bought this product for more control of the texture and style of my hair. The product worked out pretty strong and makes my hair go where I want it. Liked it.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Works very well with my curly texture of hair. I would definitely use this product again in the future and would highly recommend this product to other peers.
Lauren B.
I use this product on my sons hair. He absolutely loves it! It smells great and the hold is great, too! I really like that it doesn't make his hair feel stiff
Maria F.
Ramona, CA
Better on longer hair W/layers used for deinition, than for spiky short hair. Sticky at first, but soaks into hair making it flexible & gives a lot of texture
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?