BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Paul M.
Portland, OR
Smells great and does a good job of keeping your hair where you want it to stay. It's a great alternative to other pomades that make your hair a little too greasy.
Kim S.
Dublin, Ga
Loved this when my son had a Mohawk. It was great to spike his hair with. A little goes a long way. I don't recommend it for long hair but it is great with short.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using TIGI Bed Head Manipulator to give my layers that piecy look. It gives your layers definition by separating them so they're not just laying flat. This is also a great product for those with short hair for a messy bed head look or spiky do.
Rhonda D.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
Very Easy to use and does not leave your hair too heavy. Just use about a dime size work it through your hands. Then run your fingers through your hair. It holds big curls especially well. And the smell is Awesome!
Jess J.
Covina, CA
Love this product, gosh does it ever work at really making your hair stick exactly how you want to. I would choose this over any other gel/mousse product. It works well, long lasting, great for bigger hairstyles.
Lee D.
I have fine hair and it's hard for me to get a texturized look but this product does it with ease. This is by far the best texturizing product I have purchased.
Nathan S.
Omaha, NE
For an off the shelf product, it's not bad. I've purchased it several times in the past, and it does the job. That being said, I've had better luck with similar salon products.
Christina M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm obsessed with this! I've been using it for years as a hairdresser and on myself, and it's by far the best product for a light hold, and as an alternative to hairspray. Not to mention, it smells delicious!
Pyra L.
Grandin, MO
I loved it. It worked really well with my hair (when it was shorter), smelled great & stayed put. Didn't leave a greasy residue or build up when I washed it out.
April D.
South Windsor, CT
Paste works good for short hair. You can create the style and keeps hold all day.. It has a nice smell. It lasts a long time. It's quite sticky to keep the hold.
Kendall E.