BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Green Lane, PA
Nothing adds texture and hold like Manipulator, but less is definitely more with this, or you will not get a brush through your hair the next day. Your style will look fabulous though!
morgan m.
Petersburg, TX
Perfect for short hair you want to duke but not have rock hard used it on my brothers hair and it stayed all day and didn't fade until washed! keep i. mind he's 7!
Mary W.
O Fallon, MO
This works amazing on making my hair not stick some much together when I'm styling it! I love using it after I curl my hair to make my ends stay separated and it lasts all night long!
Hannah G.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
Perfect to tame fly-aways for my crazy thick, frizzy hair! Smells delicious. Can mat hair down if you use too much, so start with a small amount. Small jar lasts a long time.
Daidrie  P.
I have been using this manipulator for over 6 years and haven't' found anything I like better. It texturizing my hair without getting greasy and it lasts all day. Love it!
Mallorie W.
Concord, Ca
This was my absolute favorite Gel I used for my son who is 3. And has tons of hair. It was very quick to use and painless to apply to a moving impossible to sit still kid.
Sophia L.
Dayton, OH
Been using this product off and on for many years, when my hair is shorter. It's great for texture and it smells heavenly. It can be a bit of a fuss to deal with, though.
Cearra D.
Huntsville, TX
I have this in the green canister, but I'm not sure how I feel about it exactly... Sometimes I feel like it works really well and then some days it just pisses me off!
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
Was not a fan.
i heard it would tame my bed head but instead it made my bed head a pasty mess instead.
i think I'll stick to teasing and a flat iron with dry shampoo.
Laura E.
Lansing, MI
I used this when i had shorter hair. it was nice because it wasn't a wax and you need to use only a little each time to get the texture/style you're looking for.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?