BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Nicole P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Perfect for giving the messy look, lasts all day, without looking stiff. Only use a small amount, a little goes a long way....unless you want a wet/greasy look.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI
Used this product for texture when I had a really short pixie cut. THE BEST paste to use. Wasn't greasy or stiff like a lot of other texture pastes I have used.
Cam S.
Amherst, Massachusetts
I have been using this stuff since I was in high school and it never fails to impress. On top of providing a good firm hold, it is also surprisingly affordable!
Lan N.
Thick and sticky! On the days that I want to have a casual look and don't care for straight hair, I love using this to give my hair texture and it smells great!
Jill G.
Toms River, NJ
Very nice product that works well. Great for use on the ends of hair to create more texture. Smells good. Only down side is the stickiness is a little annoying.
Traci T.
Cambridge, OH
Didn't love this too much. I've tried it a few times with different lengths of hair cuts. It never spikes my hair up like I want. It's great for piece-y needs.
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
Works very well with my curly texture of hair. I would definitely use this product again in the future and would highly recommend this product to other peers.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Absolutely love this product. I prefer the pixie cut for myself and this product works perfectly for what I want it doesn't leave my hair oily or feeling heavy
Jessica G.
Antioch, TN
LOVE this product, keeps your hair in place and smells great. The only thing not so great about it, is that it is really sticky other than that great product.
Alexis C.
Douglasville, GA
I used this product on my edges. It has great hold but is very pasty and messy. A little of this product goes a long way. It last all day and doesn't swear out
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?