BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Arlene S.
Absolutely love it. I've. been a fan for several years. They use it at the salon and I use it at home. I love the way it textures and keeps my hair where it should be.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVED this product for keeping my hair looking piecy. It really helped me train my bangs when they wouldn't stay the right way. Will definitely use this product again!
Cassaundre H.
Merriam, KS
I had my hair in a what could be described as a mix between a pixie cut and a faux hawk. This was great at giving me some funky texture for the whole day while still being pliable. Although it was very sticky at times.
Christina W.
King George, VA
I use all kinds of hair care products but I don't like products that have that Heavy feel so this is one of my favorite products from bed head.If you use sparenly you will get an Amazing result.A lil bit goes a long way!!
Alexandria L.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I love a textured hair look but I don't like using the powders. So, when I used this it gave my hair the messy look I've been wanting. LOVE IT
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for texture, sticky. Perfect for short hair styles, faux Hawks, etc! Used for years to style my Mohawk, and a pixie cut. Good for the price. Smells wonderful!
marge w.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this daily to hold my hair in style I like it better than hairspray. I apply it throughout my hair, but especially to the roots for lift. It's not a wax that makes hair stiff and sticky. You don't need to use a lot
Natasha D.
It doesn't have to much of a hold but it is very good if you want a sleek bun with shine. This product can be very greasy if too much is used. Less is more with this, it will provide some texture but overall nothing much.
Betty R.
Morristown, TN
This is one of my favorite hair products let me start by saying the smell is amazing. You only need a little dab on your fingers to work through your hair and place it where you need it. Be careFul a little goes a long way.
Casey v.
I used this only one time so I can't give a comprehensive review. I have very, very thick and wavy hair. It didn't work well with my hair. It mainly just caused a sort of goopy mess. It may work better on thinner hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.