BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristi T.
Alta Loma, CA
Was not a fan.
i heard it would tame my bed head but instead it made my bed head a pasty mess instead.
i think I'll stick to teasing and a flat iron with dry shampoo.
Laura E.
Lansing, MI
I used this when i had shorter hair. it was nice because it wasn't a wax and you need to use only a little each time to get the texture/style you're looking for.
Alondra C.
Indianapolis, IN
I like this product alot, i have used it while making a sleek pony-tail to keep all flyaways go away. or when i leeve my hair down to control all the frizz! its truly amazing
Adriana L.
.The consistency is excellent, blends easily through my hair and the excess washes off my hands easily. It has a very light scent that does not last. I'm on my second pot of this and have been using it for over a year.
Eunice C.
Vancouver , WA
Great to add texture to your layered hair style! I used to have a really short bob and I would apply a small amount and add texture to have a more tousled look.
Cam S.
Amherst, Massachusetts
I have been using this stuff since I was in high school and it never fails to impress. On top of providing a good firm hold, it is also surprisingly affordable!
Melissa K.
Great product for men's with shorter choppy hairstyles. Paste is very sticky and hunky but holds very well. One tub doesn't last very long would be the downside
Nicole P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Perfect for giving the messy look, lasts all day, without looking stiff. Only use a small amount, a little goes a long way....unless you want a wet/greasy look.
Lee D.
I have fine hair and it's hard for me to get a texturized look but this product does it with ease. This is by far the best texturizing product I have purchased.
Courtney O.
Rochester, MI
Used this product for texture when I had a really short pixie cut. THE BEST paste to use. Wasn't greasy or stiff like a lot of other texture pastes I have used.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?