BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Trixie B.
Brandon, MS
I have really fine textured hair and it's really hard to find a product that helps give me volume without weighing my hair down. I tried this and fell in love. I can put just a little right at the root and my hair is WOW...
Amber B.
My go to when i have my hair cut short. it holds well and smells amazing! The cost is not bad at all as you don't have to use a ton of the product (comming from someone who has very thick hair that is definitely saying something)
Cassie L.
Hillpoint, WI
Wonderful medium hold pomade for short to medium lenght hair. Texture, shine, definition, all day hold. Great value, one container should last at least 2 months or more
Alana b.
Panama City, FL
I often do Bohemian twists in my hair and this product keeps them in place! I love it! My styles never fall out and hold for two or three days if I need them too! Highly recommend this to anyone who does unique hair styles!
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
This is a good manipulator. When my hair was a little shorter and I needed some texture, this is what u used. My son loves it as well. It's thick so it's best used in small evenly distributed amounts. Alot goes a long way!
Amy  M.
I loved this paste when I had short and spikes hair! It added a lot of body and style to my hair and kept the hair style all day. I now have long hair and this also works well for making Beachy wavy hair with texture and hold.
Linda F.
I like it cause it holds your hair and shape it the way you want it! It might be a little to greasy and the product is like slime. I put it on when my hair is wet but You can blow dry it to give it a little more matte look.
Bailee E.
Marquette, MI
Must use on dry hair! I used to have a cute pixie cut and this worked amazing to get the shape however I discovered that unless your hair was BONE DRY it turned to gum!
Jessica S.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it it works great with short hair and pixie cuts especially if you like to spike up your hair without it feeling hard, i wouldn't recommend using it on long hair.
Sarah D.
Blasdell, NY
I always like the messy and spiky look on my hair and manipulator is one of my go to products do help hold my hair up. Plus the smell is heavenly. I highly recommend!!
Kendall E.