BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Rosa P.
Caldwell, ID
The SMALLEST amount is necessary. A little definitely goes a long way! It did exactly what I needed it to which was to fix fly aways and put down my baby hairs. It did its job perfectly. I do think that if you put a lot it can cause your hair to get stiff but you really don't need much & that can be avoided. I recommend! And it lasts forever too!
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
I love the texture this gives my hair. I just take a small amount, rub my hands together, and run my fingers through my hair. It doesn't make my hair sticky and it also helps to tame those little baby hairs I get at the start of my hair line. I've even introduced my boyfriend to it and he loves it! Long hair, short hair, it's good for it all!
Cheyanne D.
This product gives your hair the extra bit of texture needed to get that messy hairstyle. It's not too sticky, but when you open the jar the lid picks up the product and it looks like bubble gum. Don't let that scare you! It also smells really good. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 star rating is because the longevity of the product isn't great.
Miranda E.
El Dorado, AR
I have thick tangly hair and have always have. When I did my last pageant I needed a paste that would smooth out my edges and give my hair body depending on where I put which this did with making it course. Only catch is that I didn't know a little goes a long way and it was a tad difficult to wash out later. Great product for its job.
Elizabeth P.
Princeton, LA
This product is amazing for my hair. I have a straight, thick, purple pixie cut and it's got the perfect texture to style it however I want. It's not too watery and it smells super good. The only downfall would be that I have to wash my hand multiple times to get the feeling of product off of my hands. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has thick , short hair who likes to wear it either messy, or slicked back without looking like a greaser.
Jana L.
Exeter, NH
I love this paste! I originally bought it for my teenage son, but I find myself sneaking into his bathroom and using it on my own wet hair after I shower. It has a nice scent and just a small amount helps keep my curls defined and keeps the frizz at bay. I will continue to buy this product - especially in the humid summer months!
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
I began using this product hoping for a slicked back Ruby Rose inspired look. While I was looking for shine, my hair was left feeling greasy. I was also expecting much more hold from the product. Even though the product didn't work as well with the style I was going for, I have found that it's a great supplemental hold product.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
I love this texture paste! I have color treated, dry hair. This paste gives me great messy hold, and piecey style. You only have to use a pea-sized amount, warmed up by your hands, and spread through your dried and styled hair. I would recommend this to anyone that likes that pieced out texture. Great for super short styles too.
Amanda F.
Fort Worth, TX
Ive been using TIgi Manipulator for one and a half decades now. Ever since I got a short haircut and need some shape and texture. I feel in love with the smell immediately. The product still makes me happy every time I use it. There are days in the summer I want my clean hair to look more messy (beauty waves) and this helps along with some sea-salt spray. During the winter I use it in the ends of my long hair to help them look conditioned and healthy.
Melissa L.
Austin, TX
Manipulator is a quality hair product. It keeps my hair looking freshly done throughout the day and smells terrific. Unlike other brands this product doesn't make your hair look greasy or oily. A small amount of this product goes along way in your hair so you don't find yourself buying new hair product every week. The product is easy to remove with shampoo and water. Don't be confused even though the product is blue it does not come out blue in your hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?