BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Taylor G.
Allegan, MI
I had gotten this for my husband and he really likes it. Ive used it a couple times. It doesn't make your hair overly hard and itsnt to bad when it comes to washing it out. Seems to last all day very well. And keeps hold very nice product. I wish they sold a bigger size
Cindy S.
Yankton, SD
There is nothing like this product, the bed head manipulator is amazing, styles your short hair easily and does not leave hair greasy looking or shiny. I have tried other brands to try and save money but I always go back to this manipulator because nothing can compare
Tiffany T.
Newport , TN
Me & my husband absolutely love this stuff!!! He uses it to style his hair. I use it for a little extra lift in my hair. It smells amazing. All you need is one dab and it goes a long way. It lasts forever! My husbands hair always looks amazing without getting crunchy.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
This product was a little too much for me! It was almost hard to use! It was pretty pricey for the value they offer. I have pretty fine hair, so this left my hair looking wet and stiff! This product might work better for someone with thicker hair or even for a male.
Christina A.
Butler, OH
I currently have had a pixie cut and this stuff helps control the flips and stick out spots that occur. It definitely has quality and a good scent I have blonde thick hair so this does a good job holding my abundance of hair in place I would definitely buy it again
Tara H.
This was the first texturing product I had ever used. After getting a pixie cut my hair dresser recommended this. I'm thankful. It was just tacky enough. Smelt so delicious. Didn't leave hair feeling heavy out sticky. Very moldable. Easy to use. I highly recommend.
Lynette P.
Cedar City, UT
I love, love, love the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste! I have a short pixie cut, long fauxhawk style and this makes my hair look very fun! It helps my hair stay in place and gives it definition. I love that it isn't heavy and leaves my hair feeling light.
Jessica L.
Lehi, UT
I like the product. I have an asymmetrical hair cut, and it is pretty short in most places. This product helps keep the short spots spunky! It smells nice, and is worth the price. It also helps smooth the longer parts of my hair. I would recommend this to others
Ashley K.
This is a great drug store product. It works great with mens hair, as I've used it on my husbands before. It doesn't dry hard and has a very mild scent. It is very inexpensive and will get the job done. It doesn't leave behind a white residue. i would buy again
Heather S.
Grandy, NC
The only product you need for adding structure and substance to a pixie cut! Smells amazing, lightweight, non greasy and last for HOURS! An amazing value! 1 jar last 6 months. A must have for adding body and volume to soft hair! Never be caught without it!
Kendall E.