BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Mariella R.
Logan, UT
This product really lets you get a grip, especially when in doing braids. it also tames fly-aways really good giving the final look as a very natural look. it is also a great product for men who wear the spiked look.
Nia C.
Clovis, CA
I got a sample size, I used it up. But I never purchased the big size. It was okay. This product you have to use the right amount if not your hair can look dirty.
Deb F.
My stylist recommended this product and I have used it to style my hair ever since. Being an older women with straight fine hair this product I handed the styling.
Richard G.
Orlando, FL
This is a good one. My family has a hair salon and my wife says it is good stuff to use. This product is for people with short hair. It is very good for spiking.
Brandi S.
Orange City, FL
Soft, sultry hair is what I get out of this little pot of magic! Just grab a little dab with your fingertips, smooth through my long- that's right, I said long-damp hair and when it dries, gorgeousness.
This manipulator gives my hair a lot of boost. My hair is fine, so I do't use a whole lot of it. It has a great smell, doesn't make your hair hard or over oily. I apply around the roots to give a lift.
Kristen W.
Providence, RI
Works very well with short hair and keeps its hold for a better part of the day. Has a nice smell to it and doesn't give your hair a greasy look like other styling gels. Overall, would recommend.
Monique H.
Tempe, AZ
I used to use this when my hair was short and I wanted texture. It worked great, I loved the smell and didn't have to use to much product to get the desired results. Gives great piecy texture.
Miranda  B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Works great on my short hair. It separates great and doesn't weight my hair down! The smell is nice and the texture is thick. Don't need a lot to get great benefits.
Katie T.
Springfield, MN
Very user friendly! You can make your hair do just about anything with this product!! You don't need a lot , use to much and you hair looks greasy and dirty!! Over all works like it says!!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?