BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Sarah N.
Andover
I like this it does its job, but they used to have a wax stick that I preferred much better over this stuff. it was easier to work with and definitely lighter on your hair, if your not careful this stuff with make there hair greasy.
Ronnie S.
Reno, NV
Not very sticky. Hardly leaves residue on the hands, making it super easy to apply on the go! Makes it easy to manage my hair all day without feeling like grease or gel.
brittanie l.
Long Beach, CA
This is the best cream for short hair. Soft manipulator that leaves a soft touchable manageable hair that will last all day. Washes out easily with out leaving build up. Washes off hands easily as well. A staple in my hair care.
Amy C.
Clovis, CA
Great product, but if you use too much, you end with rock hard chick's of hair! when using, I rub a small amount into my figure tips, the lightly apply it, works wonders!
Michelle D.
Camillus, NY
I shaved my head for St. Baldrick's a couple years ago. The only product I could find that could help style my hair through that awkward phase was this product. Love it!
Laura M.
Surprise, AZ
I use this on my son's hair! He loves the way it feels and how great it works. It's a bit pricey,but worth it. He always asks for me to get some extra in case we run out.
Savannah L.
This product definitely adds volume and texture to your hair, but be very careful with the amount you use because it is a very thick and greasy product, but when used appropriately, can help with so many styles for your hair!
Angie B.
Katy, TX
This texture paste is great to give your hair more shape and volume, without weighing your hair down. Smells great and performs as you expect Bedhead products to- great!
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
Great product. Could hold better. I currently use it on my boys hair and with them running around and playing a lot the product does not last as long as i wish it would.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this to style his hair and it is the only thing he will use! It doesn't make his Har hard. It stats soft while helping to keep it in place at the same time!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.