BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Courtney G.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Great product for short hair if you're looking for a medium glossy shine and medium to hard hold... Won't make hair feel really still. Ideal
For short textured hair.
debra s.
West Columbia, SC
I like that it gives your hair volume and lift and holds your hairstyle. This jar of texture paste last for a long time. A small amount goes along ways in your hair.
Annie S.
Groves , TX
It really help my hair in place pretty well. I tried it as an edge control and it really didn't work well. But as I used it to hold my hair in place it really worked!
Jezire A.
Shreveport, LA
I like to use a paste to help tame my waves. When spread out over my whole head it doesn't look clumped together but more tame for sure. I enjoyed this product when I used it and my husband liked it for his short hair.
It seems difficult to find the perfect hair styler or all around hair product. This "manipular" lets you style your hair any way possible. I personally have dry course hair and really makes it healthy and Wonderfull. :)
Erin M.
Cranston, RI
Love love love this product. I have really fine hair and this gives me my hair texture and body. Would highly recommend! Only down side is do not use too much! Makes your hair really oily.
Shawn S.
Sandy, UT
The product worked very well. A little went a long way and was easy apply. My only complaint is that the product only lasted a few hours before you need to reapply.
Nia C.
Clovis, CA
I got a sample size, I used it up. But I never purchased the big size. It was okay. This product you have to use the right amount if not your hair can look dirty.
Teresa O.
Niles, IL
I've used this product forever and it seems to be the best fr my hair it's short in I love go spike it it seems to be the best to manipulate and able to work with
Brandi L.
Roebling, NJ
Awesome to give your hair more texture and movement without weighing it down a ton and looking like you have a lot of product in your hair, if you use it correctly!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?