BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Lauren Q.
Coraopolis, PA
My favorite thing to use when I'm going for that messy bed head (no pun intended) look! A little goes a long way but it keeps my hair piecey and messy! Just the way I want it!
Jennifer M.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I thought the price was a little high for the size of the product but it went surprisingly far. The smell was ok, not my favorite but I thought the product worked really well.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
When my hair is short this is a product i SWEAR by... It adds texture, smells great, and not to mention it's fun to use. I even make my husband use it every now and again ;)
Cindy T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use to use this when I had lots of layers before teasing my hair and it worked really well on texturizing it. It smells wonderful as well and a little bit goes a long way.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I wear my hair SUPER short, so I use this to give my hair style. I love that it smells like coconut, tames flyaways and frizz. I don't need much and it keeps my hair styled all day. There is no goopy weighed down feeling. Love it and highly recommend it to anyone with short hair.
Ryann G.
Elsa, TX
It has always been extremely difficult for me to find a texture paste that held down all my fly away hairs... but this product smells amazing and it holds down all your fly away hair's without it looking slick back.
Karen S.
Sometimes I get a little out of sorts with my fine, limp hair and get it all chopped off into a pixie cut. This product is amazing for adding volume and lift to the top and back! Amazing texture and hold. A little goes a long way!
Katie M.
Is perfect for fly a ways and legitimately works! Would definitely recommend if you have frizzy hair or want that picture-perfect look for a photoshoot or special occasion.
B M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. It Left my hair feeling soft but still held my curls for the majority of the day, plus it smells great! I'm an avid customer for BedHead products and this is another good example as to why I trust this brand.
Ronnie S.
Reno, NV
Not very sticky. Hardly leaves residue on the hands, making it super easy to apply on the go! Makes it easy to manage my hair all day without feeling like grease or gel.
Kendall E.