BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Somya N.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely my favorite hair product, it keeps my hair in place and smells wonderful. Would recommend to anyone looking for something to hold their hair/make it easier to style!
Kristin K.
Benicia, CA
I absolutely love this product! I have been using it for years on my short hair. It gives my hair texture and "play" without weighing it down or making it look greasy. A little bit in the back, a touch of hairspray, and I'm set for the day!
Jessica A.
El Paso, TX
I used this when I had a bob, to add volume, texture and that extra oomph
I loved the smell of this product and how it didn't leave my hair feeling heavy as other products do.
Anni S.
Escondido, Ca
My fiance used this when he had a faux hawk. Smelled nice, but it was really easy to use too much product - the line between 'just enough' and 'grease ball' was really thin.
Jennifer M.
Grosse Pointe, MI
I thought the price was a little high for the size of the product but it went surprisingly far. The smell was ok, not my favorite but I thought the product worked really well.
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
When my hair is short this is a product i SWEAR by... It adds texture, smells great, and not to mention it's fun to use. I even make my husband use it every now and again ;)
Albert Zieg O.
Lake Worth, FL
Awesomely hold my hair while giving me the look I go for making me look the best! Thank you for a awesome product that actually work without the mess or the harm for my hair.
Elizabeth A.
West Monroe, LA
This is a fairly good product. The only negative thing I have to say is that it didn't hold all day. I had to use hairspray to ensure that it held up all day, but was very easy to manipulate my hair any way I wanted.
Ashley N.
Charlotte, NC
Smell Amazing, lets start there because everyone loves a smell good product
Does what it claims, manipulates the hair into the style you want hold is strong and best for short hair.
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I wear my hair SUPER short, so I use this to give my hair style. I love that it smells like coconut, tames flyaways and frizz. I don't need much and it keeps my hair styled all day. There is no goopy weighed down feeling. Love it and highly recommend it to anyone with short hair.
Kendall E.