BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste
Absolutely love!! Didn't ruin my hair but worked amazing! I was introduced to this by a friend and had to try it out... If you need a product like this, get this one !!
Heather P.
Pensacola, FL
This is my favorite product for adding chunky taxture to my hair. I have an inverted bob and use this to point the ends. also great for weighing down a short cow lick.
Chrystal W.
Tampa, FL
My husband has used this product every day for the last 5 years. We've tried other brands but always go back to this because it works so well and doesn't look like glue.
Jamie A.
Colorado Springs, CO
It will certainly make your hair into any style that you would like but it can be difficult to use. The formula smells good but it is a thick substance and very sticky.
Annie S.
Groves , TX
It really help my hair in place pretty well. I tried it as an edge control and it really didn't work well. But as I used it to hold my hair in place it really worked!
Emily D.
Hiawatha, KS
Must have for piecey looks! I use this on the undos of my hair to smooth flyaways and add definition smells wonderful. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
kate w.
Oakland, CA
This works pretty well for my fine hair as long as i use a tiny amount. if i use too much, it weighs it down, but the right amount adds body and allows me to do more with my hair than usual.
Selah F.
Clinton Twp, MI
Very good, used to use it back in the day and smells delicious! I Also like the green color of this product and think they both work well for baby hairs and flyaways.
Brandi F.
West Fargo
I have short hair I like to manipulate sometimes into s faux hawk, sometimes straight up.

I can wear a hat and it won't even mess my style up when I take the hat off!
Courtney G.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Great product for short hair if you're looking for a medium glossy shine and medium to hard hold... Won't make hair feel really still. Ideal
For short textured hair.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?