BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Cat D.
Dix Hills, NY
Having a short piecy haircut this produxt is wonderful for texture and highlighting the cut. It still allows for movement and fun without looking stiff but also has moderate hold.
Heather B.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually use this when my hair is curled to give my fine hair some texture and volume. It does really well of holding a style but easily manipulated. Doesn't leave my hair shiny or greasy, it's a nice matte formula. Overall awesome product.
Beejay T.
When I cut my hair down or even when I don't this stuff really holds I love it it works really well gives it some texture too. I would def be careful who a little goes a long way
Alexa L.
Dallas, TX
Bed head Manipulator by Tigi is a unisex hair cream that can be used for styling, texturizing, and forming. It is not really a gel, more like a very sticky cream (almost like glue or paste...or even cement!) that is the consistency of honey.
Amanda H.
Ponchatoula, LA
This paste is great! I love the smell and texture of the product.i also love the texture it gives me. I love how it makes my hair look so piecey.i will definitely be repurchasing this item. It does what it says and I will continue using this.
Kate C.
Frederick, MD
This styling product is perfect for shaping a funky little do just for you or keeping dried out ends looking silky smooth. Great for any length of hair and any occasion. It can be a bit sticky to work with, but it has a wonderful smell.
Kristine K.
Mesa, AZ
This product is great especially for short hair. Makes it easy to style short hairdo and keeps style in place all day. The only negative is it makes hair thick and have to wash
Ashle D.
Temecula
Great product for men and women. I use this at my salon all the time. It's great for short hair that needs more texture and makes the hair have body and can create a fun style!
Carl Y.
I've used this product and I couldn't ask for more this is thick in consistency and easy to work with. Aside from that it also leaves your hair a shine and a natural looking one
Somya N.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely my favorite hair product, it keeps my hair in place and smells wonderful. Would recommend to anyone looking for something to hold their hair/make it easier to style!
Kendall E.