BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste
This product is amazing for holding hair in place. It also has a decent smell which isn't too pungent. I have straight, flat hair but this manages to keep flyaways down!
brook d.
Clio, MI
To go bed head is great very easy to use very affordable it compares to high end products I would recommend it's long lasting and works beautifully very effective product
grace t.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Adds lots of texture to all hair types without drying hair out! Smells GREAT! Recommend to all hair types. But remember THIS IS NOT A HAIRSPRAY. So do not use it as one.
Breanna K.
Adena, OH
I haven't used this product in a while because I'm always trying different products but when I used it I loved how it would hold my hair in place for long periods of time
Tracy C.
Tavares, FL
Works great for texture pieces. This is def not anover all hair product even for guys. It is to thick of a paste to be used as anything other than textured pieces of hair
cyndee p.
Elkview, Wv
Pretty package and fairly easy to use. Had to find the right amount to use with my hair but once I did , it worked great. Gives hair messy look without being too 'punky'.
Erika M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love the stuff. You can keep manipulating your hair different ways through the night and it will hold without using more. Just don't use too much. A little goes a long way.
Jamie A.
Colorado Springs, CO
It will certainly make your hair into any style that you would like but it can be difficult to use. The formula smells good but it is a thick substance and very sticky.
Jena R.
Tucson, AZ
I've always liked being able to style my hair when it's short and even when it's long it gives it just the right type of kick I need to get the job done!!! I love it;)
Absolutely love!! Didn't ruin my hair but worked amazing! I was introduced to this by a friend and had to try it out... If you need a product like this, get this one !!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?