BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
  • Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Rachel K.
I use this mainly to hold down my fly always. A little bit goes a long way with this stuff. Applying to much can give you a greasy look. So make sure to start out with a small amount adding more as needed. I have used this for years and love it!
April S.
Steamboat Springs, CO
Works best on shorter hair. With my shorter cuts it helps add volume and it won't fall flat. With longer hair can weight it down, but it can be used on longer hair as a curl definer.
Astrid M.
Jacksonville, NC
It smells amazing! But the hold wears out after a while. This does not last all day. The hold is very flexible so you can change it through the the day and it's a Demi matte finish
Laura D.
Katy, TX
My husband loves to use this to add texture and hold to his hair. He has thick hair, but it's very straight and this is the only product that gives him the right dimension and hold.
Jennifer A.
Panama City Beach, FL
This product is very thick. You don't want to use a lot because it will leave hair oily looking. It worked better for me when used in wet hair. I prefer other products over this one.
Jennifer V.
Arlington, VA
I was looking for something to add texture but this really just added weight and made my hair greasy. To be forthright, I do have thick, fine hair and tend to be on the oily side.
MaKenna W.
Kanab, UT
I think this would have worked a lot better if my hair was shorter--it was a long pixie style and it seemed to be too sticky and made my hair look greasy. My husband, on the other hand, used this stuff for his short hair and really liked it.
Ashley L.
Concord, CA
Use this on my husbands hair when he had a mohawk and it worked great to keep his mohawk up for the whole day. Really works like a paste. Kinda hard to wash out is only complaint.
Cat D.
Dix Hills, NY
Having a short piecy haircut this produxt is wonderful for texture and highlighting the cut. It still allows for movement and fun without looking stiff but also has moderate hold.
Monica P.
Staten Island, NY
Thick and gunky with a little shine! Love it to style hair anyway while keeping it in place, especially for keeping little baby hair strays away or down! A little goes a long way!
Kendall E.