BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Jessica M.
Paris, TN
This is a lightweight product. It didn't do anything for my hair. I have thick coarse hair so I really think it would work better on other hair types. It smells good though.
Samantha V.
Pennsauken, NJ
Love this product sooooooo much! i recently cut my hair above my shoulders and it helps to texturize it but don't put too much or it'll look like a camel licked your head lol
Lorelei P.
McKinney, TX
I love the way this products adds texture without getting crunchy...holding shape, without going flat 15 minutes after you're out the door like some other texture pastes can do.
Cece H.
I used this when i had a wedge hair cut and I absolutely love it. A small amount will go a long way and can keep your hair exactly how you want it. The smell is amazing also!
Magda S.
Bensalem, PA
I have a short pixy cut and this product makes my hair look great. I also use this product on my kids hair as it makes there hair sleek and polished. I love this product!!!
Ashley K.
Lincoln, NE
Boyfriend absolutely loves this product. lol have bought a number of times now and as long as he asks I will continue to buy. Haven't used personally myself but I trust hom
Amanda H.
Honea Path, SC
Absolutely love this product. Use it for the kids and myself. Keeps your hair in place in any style that you choose. My son especially loves to use it to spike up his hair.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
I tried this product when the store was out of my usual bed head product. I liked the product but was not a fan of the container. I found it messy. I prefer a pump feature.
I have used this after using a hairdryer. Manipulator holds my pomp well. Not oily, which I like. I generally like pastes and pomades but hate when they are oily. I Would buy it again. I just wish it was a little cheaper for the size.
Abby M.
Cookeville, TN
My mom and i both use this when we want to tease our hair! It adds some good texture. Be careful though, it can make your hair really gross and hard if you use too much.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?