BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Ellen M.
Lakeville, MN
This is a daily requirement for me! Love the texture and pliable hold. Does not weigh my hair down. Has a pleasant smell. Not overpowering. Product goes a long way! Good value!
Melissa R.
Herrin, Il
This is my all time favorite paste. It is sticky on your hands but can manipulate your hair into any style you wish. Also it doesn't feel heavy or goopy once it is in your hair.
Kim G.
El Cajon, CA
This paste works great for calming those stick up hairs at the part. I just put tiny amount on finger tips and smooth down the tiny hairs that create a halo. It smells good too.
Joslyn P.
The Colony, TX
Love using this product for my stubborn fly away's and baby hairs. I use this product whenever I braid or style my hair for all-day lasting looks. Highly recommend this product!
Sumayyah F.
Columbia, MO
This is a STICKY product!!! But it will do things to your hair that you'd never even imagine! If you add too much product it turns your hair white, that's the only downside!
Darcey F.
Lutz, FL
Great for shorter hair that needs texture and hold. On longer hair, it can weigh it down quite a bit. Best if used for a stubborn cowlick or keeping ends curled on long hair.
Christy S.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
This manipulator makes my hair shine and do what I want it to do . My hair always has a piece that wants to stand up out of place . Manipulator makes it stay were it belongs .
Jessica M.
Paris, TN
This is a lightweight product. It didn't do anything for my hair. I have thick coarse hair so I really think it would work better on other hair types. It smells good though.
Alexis Q.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I got this for my fiance .... he loved it! and it smells so good. I used to have short hair and i used to use this same gel - i had short, thick hair - a dangerous combination
Tina F.
Vinita, OK
Love this product! It's lightweight but very good if you want height or root lift. Very good hold but not stiff. It doesn't seem to leave a buildup like many other products.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?