BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, so the puck lasts quite awhile. The product is sticky when first applies but dries for good hold and great texture. And, it smells amazing!
Emily K.
Not bad! I use it on my boys' hair. Holds up well, good price. Not too shabby. Not really much else I can say about it. I'd like to get out and try other things to see how it compares.
Lizza T.
Does what it says really gives my hair that texture and volume. since my hair is thick after a while it does begin to start to fade but with a little hair spray it back and alive again
Mandy T.
North Little Rock, AR
This is my FAVORITE product! It's long lasting. It leaves a soft texture to my hair. I'll apply it with straight hair to calm down fly always and with curls to keep them from falling .
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
Love the paste it keeps my hair in place for 24 hours! Love it! I have tried so many different brands of paste it was nice finally finding one that works and doesn't build up on my hair.
Bethany T.
Windsor, WI
Smells wonderful, seriously wonderful. It is a little sticky, but does create texture and shine like I'm looking for. I wouldn't suggest it for anyone looking for serious texture and hold, but it's great for those who want to accentuate their layers.
Emily E.
Van Nuys, CA
A little goes a long way. If I had short hair, I would have loved this product. How beer, my hair is past my shoulders and this paste was too stiff for me. Great for shorter hair styles but seemed a little too harsh for longer hair texturizing.
Christina B.
Lamont, WA
This stuff is good for adding some texture and some volume, especially when you have shoulder length hair or shorter. Plus, like most of the products from Bed Head, it smells good.
Brian M.
White Plains, NY
I Love using the Tigi bed head manipulator texture paste. It is so amazing it keeps my hair in one place with out it moving around. Amazing Hair product. I'd recommend it to my friends and to my famly. I would really recommend it to other people.
Jennifer A.
Panama City Beach, FL
This product is very thick. You don't want to use a lot because it will leave hair oily looking. It worked better for me when used in wet hair. I prefer other products over this one.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.