BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Deborah C.
Hamilton, OH
I love this texture paste. I use it when I decide to wear my hair curly. it's the only paste I have tried that actually works. it holds my curls in all day. I suggest trying this product.
Brian C.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of the only hair products that delivers on what it says. Keeps your hair perfectly textured without the crazy greasiness of other products. I couldn't recommend this product more.
Brad C.
Camden, AR
When it comes to manipulation, Bed Head knows how to do it right. The product goes on easily and allows for the hottest salon look. It's hard to look bad when you're wearing Bed Head.
Marie L.
Camdenton, MO
This stuff is awesome! All day hold with just a small amount. Even smells good. Actually have to be careful not to use too much, can get sticky. Great value though. It lasts a long time.
Tammy M.
Albany, OR
This was my first texture paste purchase. I'm still deciding if it's working for me. I love the feel and smell. Still learning how much my hair needs so it's not heavy or greasy looking.
Yvonne K.
I normally hot roller my hair and get a lot of volume. Once everything is in place, I use the manipulator paste to keep the ends of my curls nice and separated for the pretty beachy look
Danielle B.
After I use my wand for curling my hair, I use this on the ends to piece apart my curls to create soft waves. This also helps hold the Curl without causing your hair to be crunchy.
Lisa H.
Rossville, GA
Love the product lets you manipulate your hair very well smell good it's very sticky not a on the go kind of product not good to sleep in either your hair will be glued to your head
Carrie S.
Colquitt, GA
I really liked this product when I had really short hair! It met all my expectations and then some. At the time I was able to get it from my salon. Now it's available at Walmart.
Kayla J.
Akron, OH
This is the product I buy for my boyfriend. He really likes it because it holds his hair in place without it being hard or crunchy. I have repurchased this for him multiple times.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?