BY BED HEAD

• I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Trecee H.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was okay for my hair type. It didn't not really hold my hair in the way that I expected for more than a few hours but I also have VERY thick hair. i probably wouldn't repurchase for my own use but its not a bad product
Bret T.
Indianapolis, IN
When I want my hair to do things it normally refuses to do, tigi bed head manipulator paste is the trick. It doesn't make my hair look incredibly greasy but it does the job and I love that. It has decent staying power. I usually only have to reapply once.
Tanya  p.
Very fun to use and mess around with. Definitely would buy again. I used it on thin hair and it seems to work fine. Really fun to experiment with different ways to use and different textures when you style with it. Definitely would recommend to friends.
MikeKat F.
Pittsburgh, PA
I loved this product. I used this when my hair started to regrow after chemo. It was lightweight and non-greasy. It gave my hair shape and texture. Easy to use and didn't bother my scalp.
Ciara B.
Albion, MI
This is definitely a great product. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or caked with products and washes out very easily. It definitely last a long time, even if you touch your hair a lot like I do. I love the smell of it as a! It just smells yummy!
Selina V.
Wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product when i style my little brothers hair. he has curly hair 1 on the sides and longer on top. he likes his hair combed over to the side . this product is one of his favorites because it actually holds his curl thr.oughout the day
Krystal S.
Sterlington, La
I really like this stuff and use it on my sons hair. He has really really thick hair so it takes a little more then someone Whit fine hair! I recommend this to any guy! Smells great too!
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
I bought this for my boyfriend Kyle as he was looking for something similar and he was getting bored of his current hair gel. However, this was not the type of hold that he was looking for, it made his hair very crunchy and stiff, he had to wash it out.
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
I love this product, it allows me to do anything I want. I have wavy hair and sometimes opt to not flat iron it. This product gives me the control and choices to use it anyway I need to, I recommend this for anyone who loves control and loves different looks,
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, so the puck lasts quite awhile. The product is sticky when first applies but dries for good hold and great texture. And, it smells amazing!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.