BY BED HEAD #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Our iconic Manipulator is a styling gunk that helps to add control with workable hold and definition. Work into hair to build texture and fight frizz and humidity.

About the product:

• Styling-boosting polymers adds control and pliable hold with definition
  • Builds texture between hair fibres for thicker-looking hair
  • Protects against frizz and humidity
  • HOLD: Firm
  • TEXTURE: Maximum
  • FINISH: Neutral
  • Fragrance: Pina Colada Craze

How to Use: Work this fibre-forming cream through clean, wet or dry hair. The more you use, the more texture you get!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, Petrolatum, Oleth-20, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile minŽrale), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, Oleth-10 Phosphate, Oleth-3 Phosphate, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Triethanolamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-45M, Benzophenone-4, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laurtrimonium Chloride, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just lea...1 Answers
Valerie P.
Love this product for adding texture to short styles, especially pixis. It's great for spiking the hair, and has a medium hold. Can use a hairspray over it for a firmer hold. Smells like berries or candy.
Em R.
Austin, TX
I love my TIGI products and have been using them for years. This is kind of like a pomade. Helps you shap your hair into poofs, spikes or rolls. Holds up throughout the day. Smells really nice as well.
Melissa G.
This product i believe is average. A little exoensive for the amount of product that you get. It does tend to Leave hair a little bit on the greasy side. It does have a great length of hold. Great smell.
Jeannette m.
Pacoima, CA
It works great to style any type of hair and the finish product it's unbelievable. I really love the see everyone product and it's a must to have at home. I highly recommend.
Cheryl B.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Bed Head Manipulator product! I buy it as soon as my jar is half empty so that I don't run out. I love how it doesn't make my hair feel stiff, like other products on the market.
Jenn T.
Grove City, OH
I have short curly pixie styled hair and this is a nice pomade that helps keep my curls from frizzing. A little goes a long way, too much and I get build up but I'm heavy handed with styling products.
Veronica N.
Las Cruces, NM
I've used this product for a while now & i love! my boyfriend has also started to use this & he basically finished all mine lol. Its perfect for my baby hairs that wont stay down & it leaves my bf hair smooth, plus it smells soooo good !
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
This smells incredible!

You only need a small amount to create the texture. My only con is that it's a tad too sticky for me. I prefer a smoothr creamy type of product but it works like it's supposed to.
Natasha S.
Works well but it is very easy to over use. Once you get it right, it keeps pretty strong throughout the day. I personally don't like how it made my hair feel though. It gave it a gritty, greasy texture.
Jennifer S.
This texture paste was great for pixie haircut. It held all day and tamed wild hairs. The smell was pleasant. Would recommend this to anyone who has a very short hairstyle and looking for definition.
Melissa H.
Shearstown, NL
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't know if I am using this right but I put a little in my hair when it is wet. I can not get it evenly so it dries sticky. How should I use this?
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I find that with short hair it's hard to use anything other than spray's to add texture and volume. Most pomade-type hair products weigh me and my 'do down. How's this different?
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and need something that will hold my spikes but not leave it looking oily. will this do the trick?
Starla G.
Petersburg, IL
how well does this product do with holding a spiked hair do?