BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kiki K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty expensive but its really good and makes your hair perfectly straight. 5 stars 😍
lauren a.
Little Rock, AR
Love this is really works. I love how it makes my hair feel after I have styled it. And it lasts a long time
Tasha F.
Orefield , PA
When my hair is short this is a product i SWEAR by... It adds texture, smells great, and not to mention it's fun to use. I even make my husband use it every now and again ;)
Travis K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. i can mold your hair anywhere you want it. smells great too
Miranda  B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Works great on my short hair. It separates great and doesn't weight my hair down! The smell is nice and the texture is thick. Don't need a lot to get great benefits.
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
I love this product, it allows me to do anything I want. I have wavy hair and sometimes opt to not flat iron it. This product gives me the control and choices to use it anyway I need to, I recommend this for anyone who loves control and loves different looks,
Nancy E.
Lincoln, NE
Works great for what I want to do with my hair...it last all day long. I will be trying other bed head products
Krystle D.
Davis, wv
This product produces great texture. I love the feel of it and it has a very pleasant smell. Well worth the price.
Nitasha S.
Merrill, WI
I used this when my hair was short it worked pretty well I have not used it in forever though. I would recommend it
Brad C.
Camden, AR
When it comes to manipulation, Bed Head knows how to do it right. The product goes on easily and allows for the hottest salon look. It's hard to look bad when you're wearing Bed Head.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that with short hair it's hard to use anything other than spray's to add texture and volume. Most pomade-type hair products weigh me and my 'do down. How's this different?
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and need something that will hold my spikes but not leave it looking oily. will this do the trick?
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if I am using this right but I put a little in my hair when it is wet. I can not get it evenly so it dries sticky. How should I use this?