BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
k p.
Cincinnati, OH
Ive been using this for yeeeears. it smells amazing, i always get compliments on it. its lightweight enough to not weigh my super fine) hair down, but adds an awesome texture that just works
Zena E.
Staten Island, NY
My boyfriend uses and love this product and one day when I had nothing to use, I reached for this and I see why it loves it. It gives a good hold and its not a gel more like a thick cream.
Megan C.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
My dad has been using this since I was a child. It has a great smell and always made his hair look good. Plus when I wear my hair natural it's nice to rub a small amount in to keep the naturally wave so it doesn't fall.
Rachael R.
Macomb, MI
This product helped with my curls but it still didn't help with my frizz. I use it mostly before bed and I don't know if that is the problem but nonetheless it still doesn't prevent frizz.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
My husband has actually used this product and he personally didn't like it. However when I've tried I loved it! I do see how it could be a problem if you had thick hair
Carol Z.
Danville, CA
I have used it before to style the ends. You may think the texture looks a little thick at first, but it won't let your hair oily or with that heavy dirty hair look. I like the smell too!
Cindy H.
Williamsburg, KY
Great product to use on shorter, choppy hair. Really brings out the texture and different layers. Definitely worth the money and the container I bought lasted until my hair grew back out.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
This product works great! Doesn't take too much product so late quite a while and a reasonable cost! Love that you can get at Walmart so I don't have to make a trip to the salon to pick up!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, Az
Good for texturizing hair and for taming fly always. Smells AMAZING! Not an every day thing but there when I need it. The packaging is super messy though so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Savannah S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great product. I have short hair so it's fun to use this and style it, and it seems to have a pretty long hold, but I also put hair spray in my hair to give it that extra hold.
Kaitlyn W.
Oshkosh, WI
I don't know if I am using this right but I put a little in my hair when it is wet. I can not get it evenly so it dries sticky. How should I use this?
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I find that with short hair it's hard to use anything other than spray's to add texture and volume. Most pomade-type hair products weigh me and my 'do down. How's this different?
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and need something that will hold my spikes but not leave it looking oily. will this do the trick?