BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Melanie M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is ok, but not my favorite. The smell is kind of cheap, juvenile, not sophisticated. It is also a little to wet/greasy for my taste. I wish this dried faster/better, but it leave my hair a little greasy and doesn't define the shape of my hair well.
Theresa H.
Lansdale, PA
Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste by Tigi is the perfect product for my short hair. I have an inverted Bob, and the paste helps me manover the short back pieces into a spikey pixie style. Bed Head helps my style last through the day, well into the night.
Deanna J.
This stuff works great for getting fly always to stay down and texturizing ur hair so your hair has more style, works great if you have layers in your hair and this stuff smells amazing!
Raenna T.
Livingston, LA
I love this product, it allows me to do anything I want. I have wavy hair and sometimes opt to not flat iron it. This product gives me the control and choices to use it anyway I need to, I recommend this for anyone who loves control and loves different looks,
Katelyn T.
Asheville, NC
I like this product but feels like it makes my hair greasy. I have thick hair so I need a little more product than normal, so that may be the cause. Otherwise I don't really use this because of that. Price wise it isn't too bad either, wish it didn't make my hair greasy like it does.
Selina V.
Wildomar, CA
I like to use this product when i style my little brothers hair. he has curly hair 1 on the sides and longer on top. he likes his hair combed over to the side . this product is one of his favorites because it actually holds his curl thr.oughout the day
jajaira m.
dedham, MA
This is great if you have split end, a little goes a long way so make sure to dip the tip of your finger in and apply only to your ends. I promise it does my bleached blonde hair wonders.
Kiersten H.
This product smells SO good and it really works with my thick hair! Not only do I use it at home, but my hair stylist uses it on me also and is the one who recommended the product to me!
jessicca s.
Vienna, IL
My husband and my 10 year old daughter both use this product. He likes the wet look, yet pliable look. And my Daughter loves the hold it provides and the Smell of it lasts all day. Hairspray just don't cut it. We would buy this product again and again.
Carlos U.
Oakland, CA
Overall a good product, can really only be applied when hair is dry. Good hold and makes it really easy to manipulate hair once it is in. Good flexible hold, a little water later in the day and you can just rework it. Kinda pricey though for the product.
Kendall E.