BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Megan C.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
My dad has been using this since I was a child. It has a great smell and always made his hair look good. Plus when I wear my hair natural it's nice to rub a small amount in to keep the naturally wave so it doesn't fall.
Zena E.
Staten Island, NY
My boyfriend uses and love this product and one day when I had nothing to use, I reached for this and I see why it loves it. It gives a good hold and its not a gel more like a thick cream.
Rachael R.
Macomb, MI
This product helped with my curls but it still didn't help with my frizz. I use it mostly before bed and I don't know if that is the problem but nonetheless it still doesn't prevent frizz.
Roselyn W.
Ocean Springs, MS
My husband has actually used this product and he personally didn't like it. However when I've tried I loved it! I do see how it could be a problem if you had thick hair
Catherine P.
University Pl, WA
This product is AWESOME!!! Especially, if like me your hair is short and you like to spike it up...I may be 50, but I am not an :"Old Woman"..or so my kids tell me. But, I use this my hair stays all day., there are no issues with washing it out, I LOVE IT!!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, Az
Good for texturizing hair and for taming fly always. Smells AMAZING! Not an every day thing but there when I need it. The packaging is super messy though so that's why I gave it 4 stars.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
This product works great! Doesn't take too much product so late quite a while and a reasonable cost! Love that you can get at Walmart so I don't have to make a trip to the salon to pick up!
Cindy H.
Williamsburg, KY
Great product to use on shorter, choppy hair. Really brings out the texture and different layers. Definitely worth the money and the container I bought lasted until my hair grew back out.
Savannah S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a great product. I have short hair so it's fun to use this and style it, and it seems to have a pretty long hold, but I also put hair spray in my hair to give it that extra hold.
Carol Z.
Danville, CA
I have used it before to style the ends. You may think the texture looks a little thick at first, but it won't let your hair oily or with that heavy dirty hair look. I like the smell too!
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?