BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Alexa L.
Fountain, CO
After you curl your hair or even in the morning if you're having a bad hair day this is the perfect product for you! It makes your hair look great even if you haven't styled it beforehand!
Leah W.
Jal, NM
I have not used this product personally but my brother has. He likes it, I think. Says it smell very good hold great but leave a greasy feel to his hair and he doesn't enjoy that very much.
Sarah D.
Madisonville, TN
Love this for adding texture to my hair, especially when it's freshly washed. It lets me separate my natural curls without making them sticky or crunchy. I have repurchased this product many times since I discovered it in 2006. One of my holy grail products.
Sarah B.
This has been the perfect product for my sons' shaggy, wavy hair. It defines his waves hustle enough to be cute but not too polished and he doesn't feel "girly" going out to play baseball.
Patricia R.
Euless, TX
I used for texture and it was great for my bangs. The price it is a little steep but since I do not use frequently it is okay to spend a little bit more on a product that has good results.
alexandria s.
Definitely a fan of this paste. I used it to create a faux hawk a while back, so it definitely held pretty well for me. I've got fine, bleached red hair, that is sometimes a bit unmanageable. The price is pretty decent too, so I'd give this a recommendation.
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
I loved this product when my hair was short. I would use this to make it spiky and give it some volume and texture but still leave it manageable it I later wanted to change up the style. it didn't get flaky or crusty. i would for sure use this product again.
Jeremy H.
Norman, OK
Once it's in you're hair is not going anywhere. Down side is it makes your hair feel thick and oily. Don't want to touch it, don't want to nap with it in.

If you have straight hair and want something to stay - this is it. For the natural look, this is not it.
Madeline B.
This manipulator is wonderful for adding texture to my fine hair. I have chin length hair and I use this to separate the ends and provide texture and thickening. The smell is incredible. This product is a great value. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Melanie M.
Wauwatosa, WI
This is ok, but not my favorite. The smell is kind of cheap, juvenile, not sophisticated. It is also a little to wet/greasy for my taste. I wish this dried faster/better, but it leave my hair a little greasy and doesn't define the shape of my hair well.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.