BY BED HEAD

• Do you like this hair product?1 Answers
  • I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Kristin S.
I used to use this when I had a very short haircut. It was good for what it was, but the container leaked very easily, and it was also very easy to use too much and make your hair greasy and sticky.
Charley K.
Sebring, FL
Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste is seriously super glue in a jar! I use this on a lot of my short hair womens cuts. The texture of the paste isn't too bad at all. It apples easily and holds!
Ashley A.
Minot, ND
This product is amazing for holding my thick hair in place. It creates a nice clean look that stays, but it flexible enough to manage. My only problem with it is it seems to make my hair sticky.
Carissa C.
It doesn't take much of this product for you to get the desired look you are wanting! Works well. I used it when I was growing out my bangs, and needed them to stay together, and out of my face.
Rebecca M.
My son and I both use this product! My son like for the front of his hair stand up all day and this product does the trick! I like it for me as it tames the fly aways and sculpts my hair better!
k p.
Cincinnati, OH
Ive been using this for yeeeears. it smells amazing, i always get compliments on it. its lightweight enough to not weigh my super fine) hair down, but adds an awesome texture that just works
Kortnie F.
Jonesboro, AR
This product was very helpful for me when styling my hair. I have super thin hair that will not hardly do anything, however this product makes my hair easy to style and it will hold the style.
Sarah C.
Glendale
This product definitely helps a lot with trying to hold curl to straight hair. It generally lasts for a long time depending on, for me personally, the humidity. I would definitely recommend it!
Ashley  T.
Gooding, ID
I use this product to give myself just a tad bit of texture, and it works perfectly it doesn't make my hair crunchy or greasy. And just a little goes such a long way definitely worth the money!
Gabriela P.
Rio Grande City, TX
My favorite absolute hair product! It smells fantastic, the reside doesn't stay on your hands, and it manipulates your hair to what you want, and not to an extrem extent. I use this every day
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?