BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Amanda T.
Fort Riley, KS
When I had short hair, this stuff was a LIFESAVER. it would put my hair perfectly into place and it wouldn't stick up or anything. If I wanted to style it a different way, it worked with me!
Nicole B.
Goose Creek, SC
While this held my curls in place easily it left my hair feeling a little crusty. I would complain more, but there was no frizz in 100% humidity- and that's hard to come by with any product!
Amy Y.
Lees Summit, MO
Because my hair is long, thick, and oily, I needed a product that had some hold and could give texture. This product gave me everything I needed! I love it because it's multi-functional and smells AMAZING. Also, no sticky feeling and the flexible hold. Must try!
Vanessa B.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product! If you like a nice hold that isn't too greasy, this is the stuff. It works best on dry hair. A little goes a long way. This is great for fly-aways and adds a nice shine.
Cheryl P.
Anniston, AL
I started using this to texturize the back off my stacked Bob, however I found it way too heavy for my hair type. It made my light colored hair to dark and slick looking. It was great on hold though and did not move throughout the day. Smell was also a big plus.
Lee Ann R.
Love this stuff! It's great for short hair and sculpting. Its also good for thin hair to add some body. I've even used it in my sons hair before. It doesn't have that harsh small to it either.
Heather K.
Batavia, IL
Love the hold I get without feeling "sticky" . Texture is smooth on my hands without feeling too greasy. I never feel like I have to wash it out at the end of the day like some heavier pastes.
Carleesa N.
Tulsa, OK
My daughter got me hooked on bed head. I love the paste. I have to wear my hair in a pony tail to work every day and the paste keeps all my stray curls smoothd back but doesn't look greasy.
Kelli H.
Aiken, SC
I have really short hair so I use this paste to get the texture and style I want. I love it because it holds my hair in place all day and doesn't make my hair feel greasy. I love this product!
alexandria s.
Definitely a fan of this paste. I used it to create a faux hawk a while back, so it definitely held pretty well for me. I've got fine, bleached red hair, that is sometimes a bit unmanageable. The price is pretty decent too, so I'd give this a recommendation.
Kendall E.