BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Em R.
Austin, TX
I love my TIGI products and have been using them for years. This is kind of like a pomade. Helps you shap your hair into poofs, spikes or rolls. Holds up throughout the day. Smells really nice as well.
Cheryl B.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Bed Head Manipulator product! I buy it as soon as my jar is half empty so that I don't run out. I love how it doesn't make my hair feel stiff, like other products on the market.
Jenn T.
Grove City, OH
I have short curly pixie styled hair and this is a nice pomade that helps keep my curls from frizzing. A little goes a long way, too much and I get build up but I'm heavy handed with styling products.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
This smells incredible!

You only need a small amount to create the texture. My only con is that it's a tad too sticky for me. I prefer a smoothr creamy type of product but it works like it's supposed to.
Natasha S.
Owasso, OK
Works well but it is very easy to over use. Once you get it right, it keeps pretty strong throughout the day. I personally don't like how it made my hair feel though. It gave it a gritty, greasy texture.
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
I’ve got pretty thick and wavy hair, so I decided to give this a shot. It worked a lot better than I expected. It kept everything in place without making it feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way.
Kristen V.
Lynn, MA
My boyfriend and all of his friends actually most guys I know have used this product-it smells AMAZING!! This is an all around awesome product and we always buy more when it runs out- or he does ;)
Sophia S.
Norfolk, MA
Very sticky so I recommend only taking a small amount of you have fine and thin her like I do. Add the smallest amount of water to thin it out bc it is too think for my hair to put it on by itself
Kathryn C.
Grovetown, GA
Tigi manipulator works fairly well. Does not leave hair super sticky feeling but still holds all day. It is also easy to wash out unlike some other products. Helps keep my flyaways in place all day.
Angelina R.
Conyers, GA
At first the product is nice and works well. Has a good smell and feel but then it started changing texture and wasn't working well on my hair anymore. Ended up making it stiff and crunchy feeling.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?