BY BED HEAD

• I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
Naomi Y.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This is the only texturing gunk I will use for my hair. I use it both wet and dry for different styles. The texture is sticky but super plyable. It lasts all day and if you want to fix it up at the end of the day just add a little water to your hands to reactivate it and help change your hair.
Caitlin O.
Coventry , Ri
As a bridal hair and makeup artist, i often use manipulator on a variety of different types of hair. It is great for smoothing down fly aways, for making hair easier to "manipulate" while braiding, great for men's hairstyles, and has a nice flexible hold. This is one of ny absolute favorite Tigi hair products. Lets not forget to mention how amazing these products smell!
Charity H.
This is the best product to give your hair volume and character...plus it smells good. A little goes a long ways...literally. You won't want to put too much in or your hair will feel really greasy and heavy. Put some on your finger tips and massage into scalp for some great volume. It also makes it easier to manipulate your hair as well. Better option than hairspray.
Christine D.
Deltona, FL
Wonderful product. It is like cement! Apply it to almost dry hair, ride a roller coaster & the hair won't move at all. Easy to carry. It has a reasonable price, however one must remove it as soon as one gets home, because otherwise one will end-up with a huge case of dandruff. Great product if one has the time to wash 'n handle on the same day that one uses it!
Jenn W.
Love this stuff. Need to make your mane tame? Feeling a little smooth down style? Need a ridiculous hold all day? Check, check, and, check.
Its a little sticky on the fingers but the hold is crazy. Its got a nice smell to it too and one small tub will last a lifetime.
Great for taming the fly away hairs and holding rad mohawks. (do people still say rad!?)
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
I originally purchased this for my son, who prefers styling gel over hairspray. When I noticed he wasn't using it, I brought it into my bathroom to try it. The smell is really nice. After it goes in the hair, it isn't sticky (it is as you take it from the jar). It isn't a bad styling gel, but didn't seem to hold my hair or my son's enough to avoid hairspray.
Briahna M.
St. Louis
I know this seems like a product just for fine hair, BUT this is perfect for my edges. I have really curly hair and I love using this. One cause it smells amazing, second it has great hold and I have mines in matte so it isn't shiny, and third because it doesn't build up. I can successfully use this when I have braid outs and it won't get "dirty" on me!
Yolanda B.
Lithonia, GA
This product right here is... AWESOME!!!!!! I have a short spiky haircut and the Tigi Bed Head Manipulator Texture Paste lays down my sides and back like a smooth blanket. I never have to worry about flaking and dryness, it keeps my hair moisturized and soft to the touch. I also love it because it can be used on any texture of hair, so there is no need to add any extra products to help it do what it's supposed to do. I give this product 5 stars, I really wish I could give it 10!!!
Rosa P.
Caldwell, ID
The SMALLEST amount is necessary. A little definitely goes a long way! It did exactly what I needed it to which was to fix fly aways and put down my baby hairs. It did its job perfectly. I do think that if you put a lot it can cause your hair to get stiff but you really don't need much & that can be avoided. I recommend! And it lasts forever too!
I have very short pixie hairstyle. I'm always in search of a good texture paste. This one did it for me. Not clunky or greasy or too heavy for my fine hair. I use just a little and piece my locks the way I want them on off I go. No worries about wind or touchability. My hair stays chunky and piece all day. If I'm going out at night I fluff it up and keep on going. Its only thing for me is it could be a little lighter on the fragrance. But I would buy it again for performance.
Kendall E.
Tampa, FL
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?