BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Erin N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tigi Bed Head Texture paste definitely adds definition to fine locks and volume to my lifeless hair but you need to be sure to start at the roots and lift upwards as this product can be a little heavy if you use it with a heavy hand! Be gentle and it can be a girls best friend!
Rachel H.
Red Bluff, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell of this product is wonderful, it smells like laffy taffy. Perfect product for shorter hair it is great to add definition to pixies or separation to heavier bangs. Alittle bit goes along way. And the fibers keep hair in place all day but still movable to change it up.
Travis S.
Dunedin, FL
First let me say this should be made in larger sizes it not only gives my hair the look I want it smells fantastic also it doesn't make your hair completely stiff as most products do it gives you a polished look still leaving your hair soft like I said this product is stellar
Danelle J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have this for my 17 year old son and it works amazing. It styles well and holds, but isn't hard and sticky. He can actually do his hair and look great. It smells great and a little goes a long way so the price is nice as well. Definitely worth a try or short does or men!
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this to give my wavy hair some texture but I didn't make it through the whole container. It is very very sick and waxy and if you touch your hair throughout the day it comes off on your fingers. It seemed to just weigh my hair down more than give it texture.
Krystal B.
Rose Hill, KS
I really like this stuff. I use it on my sons hair to spike it and it stays all day! I didn't really care for the smell of it. I also use it on my hair to smooth out FlyAway's! It works great for making braids look more put together. It works well for short or long hair!
Kelly S.
Hampton, VA
I use this product on my two sons hair because they love it spikey. It definitely met my expectations and exceeded them. It holds there hair all day and smells amazing as well. It doesn't make they hair sticky as other brands and brushes out well at the end of the night.
Macecia S.
Chickamauga, GA
The best product for texturizing its one of the best on the market you can't ask for a better pomade this may be a little to heavy for fine hair I love it and the smell is great! The feel is a little stretchy it's not a clay feel. Everyone needs to try this at least once
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
This is a fantastic product to use on short hair. I would use it to frame my face with short pieces of hair when I had a pixie haircut. Everything stayed exactly in place all day. You get a good amount of this product and it goes a long way. I also like the smell of it!
Kai W.
Avondale
I have short hair but even when it starts to grow out past my normal, it still works in my longer hair. It is very effective and although a little expensive, itlasts forever. The scent smells amazing and it does not make your hair look or feel gross. I would buy again.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Carrie S.
Clarinda, IA
I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will hold my spikes but not leave my hair looking oily. Will this do the trick?
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would love to try this stuff:)
Melanie Y.