BY BED HEAD

• Would this work good to keep static hair at bay? If so I would l...1 Answers
  • I have very short hair and I am looking for a product that will h...1 Answers
Maleah S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This product didn't work that well for me. It left a sticky residue on my fingers afterwards and it didn't come off very well when I washed my hands. It didn't do much to my hair either. It had a pleasant scent and cute packaging though! It has room for improvement.
Krys F.
Glendale, AZ
I use this off and on depending on my mood. I have straight fine hair, and it can easily become too heavy for my hair if I use too much. I have short hair so when I use it on the shortest portions it works the best. My husband uses it almost every day to do his hair.
Lauren W.
Taylors, SC
TiGi Manipulator is a very diverse hair product. You can use it on short or long hair. It will provide a flexible, yet secure hold for your hair. It will provide texture, separation & definition. One tub will last you months. It is a great product at a great price.
Lacey J.
Cadiz, OH
I have shoulder length hair and randomly put this on the tips when I flip out my hair and want a more spike look. I have been using it for years. I am obsessed with the smell and would definitely purchase again and recommend to my friends! It is also in my price range.
Alyssa H.
Lebanon, PA
When i used to have shorter hair, i used this all the time. i could get nice piecey look with this stuff and i loved it. make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after using this because it can stay on your hands for a while !
Stephanie E.
Springville, IN
Wasn't the best product I've ever used. Too stringy and messy. The product was very sticky and made quite the mess. Once I added it to my hair, it didn't mix very well so it was more of a "glob".
Stephanie M.
Brentwood, CA
I have used Bed Head products for years and I always come back to the styling serums. The products perform as they claim they will and smell great as a bonus. The availability of these products has become fantastic and enjoy that I can even pick them up at drugstores.
Dulce R.
Very easy to manage. Worked it into my hands before applying it to my hair. Was able to create great hairstyles. It made my hair very pliable and easy to work with. Aside from that it didn't have a harsh smell. And it was very easy to wash out at the end of the day
Caleb G.
Works well, low shine and good flexible hold. Lasts long but not as long as other paists I've used in the past. I have brown thick hair so I do know if it would work well in thin hair. Not to expensive and good quality, I like Bed Head products. Lovely packaging.
Kathryn L.
Portland, OR
This stuff is my fave product for my short hair! It gives me shape and definition with a flexible hold and a wonderful smell. It works great whether I heat style or air dry my hair. The best.
Kendall E.