BY BED HEAD

• I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair an...1 Answers
  • I've recently chopped off my long locks & im just learning ab...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Arnold, NE
Thus product is amazing! It allows me to do anything with my hair.. And my hair never listens!!! I recommend this to anyone that has troubke controlling their hair... Or anyone with hair for the matter!!!
Melissa S.
Flint, MI
Love a lot of the Bed Head line although, it's pretty expensive! This product gives me the lift and texture I need! The only thing I don't like is the stickiness on my fingers after applying to my hair.
Valerie P.
Love this product for adding texture to short styles, especially pixis. It's great for spiking the hair, and has a medium hold. Can use a hairspray over it for a firmer hold. Smells like berries or candy.
morgan B.
Bossier City, LA
Staple product for those with baby hair or edges! Love this product, it always keeps my hair right where I want it. I apply a small amount to my baby hair and they instantly are smoothd down and tamed.
Victoria R.
Brenham, TX
I have only used this a few times and absolutely loved it. Gave my hair the texture I was looking for. It's also not super sticky. A little bit goes a long way so it's worth every penny. Very effective.
Penny B.
North Aurora, IL
Bought this as a tester to see if it would help separate my hairstyle. I really like how a little bit goes a long way. Easy to work through, not too thick and doesn't leave residue or flakes of product.
Jason W.
Olive Branch, MS
I’ve got pretty thick and wavy hair, so I decided to give this a shot. It worked a lot better than I expected. It kept everything in place without making it feel heavy or greasy. A little goes a long way.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
This smells incredible!

You only need a small amount to create the texture. My only con is that it's a tad too sticky for me. I prefer a smoothr creamy type of product but it works like it's supposed to.
Cheryl B.
New London, OH
I absolutely love the Bed Head Manipulator product! I buy it as soon as my jar is half empty so that I don't run out. I love how it doesn't make my hair feel stiff, like other products on the market.
Jennifer S.
This texture paste was great for pixie haircut. It held all day and tamed wild hairs. The smell was pleasant. Would recommend this to anyone who has a very short hairstyle and looking for definition.
Kendall E.
Barbourville, Ky
Angel B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Lexi W.
Do you like this hair product?
Tim M.
Valentina B.
I have curly hair and frizz, will this work to control my hair and shape it?